an unexpected party experience p2

Matt had just driven you and the triplets home from the party. Matt could tell that you were still a little shaken up, so after he parks the car, he walks around to your door and opens it for you, taking your hand and helping you out of the car. "Thanks babe." You say, as he shuts the door.

You and the triplets make your way inside the house. "You feeling better y/n?" Chris asks you. "Yeah, thanks." You reply. "Imma go to bed, night guys." Chris says, as he walks downstairs to his room. "I'll leave you two love birds alone." Nick says as he walks over to you and gives you a hug. "I hope you're feeling better, I love you." Nick says. "Thanks Nick, I love you too." You reply, as you let go of him. "Good night loser." Nick says to Matt as he walks up the stairs, leaving you and Matt alone.

You walk over to the kitchen, opening up the cupboards. "What are you looking for babe?" Matt asks. "This." You reply, holding up a first aid kit. "What's that for babe?" Matt asks, walking towards you. "You have cuts on you from when you and that guy got in a fight; I don't want them getting infected." You say as you go up on your tippy toes and kiss his cheek. "That's sweet baby, but I'm fine." Matt says. "No Matt, you took care of me, now it's my turn to take care of you." You say, dragging him to the bathroom.

Since Matt towers over you, you sit up on the bathroom counter, as he stands in between your legs. You pull out a cotton bud, and some disinfectant and put it on the cotton bud. "This might sting a little." You warn him. You begin with the biggest cut which was on his cheek. You dab the cotton bud on the cut and he winces. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You say sympathetically, rubbing small circles on his arm with your free hand.

You then grab both of his hands, and apply the disinfectant to his knuckles, as they bled when he punched the guy. "Ow fuck." He whispered. "I know, I know it hurts." You whisper. You then grab some bandaids and place them on his knuckles, and one on his cheek. "All done." You say happily. Matt giggles. "Thank you baby." He says. You wrap your arms around his neck, and he leans in and gives you a kiss. You both pull away, and then kiss once more, but more passionately. You break the kiss and you both smile. "I love you." You say, as you rest your head on his shoulder. "I love you so much." He says, placing a kiss on your cheek. "Let's get you to bed." He says, now lifting you off the counter and carrying you to his bedroom.

"Oh babe." You say. "What's up?" He asks. "I didn't bring a change of clothes." You say. "It's fine, you can wear mine." He says, now opening his wardrobe, picking out some clothes for you. He hands you a pair of his boxers, a lets trip t shirt, and his black ransom hoodie. "I thought this hoodie was your favourite." You say. "I know, and you're also my favourite." He giggles, now putting the jumper over you. You blush as he kisses your forehead. You put on his boxers, and follow Matt to his bed. He lays down, and pulls you on top of him, your head now resting on his chest.

"I'm sorry all of that happened to you tonight." He said. "Don't be sorry." You say, now looking up at him. "I shouldn't have left you alone." Matt said looking guilty. "Matt don't try to turn the blame onto you, that guy was a creep you couldn't control it." You say. Matt just nods in response and kisses your head.

"Go to sleep baby." He says. You quickly lift your head up and peck his lips. "Good night." You say, as you relax into him.