Some fluff

When Lizzie opened the door to her apartment and stepped inside, she sighed loudly.

She put her shoes off and walked into the bedroom.

She let herself fall on her bed, powerless.

Hope giggle, "was it that worse?" she asked, stroking a few hairs from the blonde's face.

"Worser," the blonde replied.

"What happened?" Hope asked, her head hovering right over Lizzie's.

"Josie wants to set me up with some matcho"

Hope chuckle.

"That's not funny Mikaelson," Lizzie said, pushing her away from her face.

Hope sighed, rested her head on Lizzie's chest and wrapped her fingers around Lizzie's blond curls.

Lizzie wrapped her arms around the smaller girl and held her close.

"He's supposed to accompany me to Josie and Penelope's wedding," Lizzie informed.

Hope jumped up, "what" she asked.

"Oh look, you don't think that's so funny anymore," Lizzie smiled.

Hope stared at her fiancé and her lips drew into a straight line.

Lizzie smiled, "You could come with me but then everyone would know about our relationship honey"

Hope was still staring at her.

Lizzie sat up straight and pulled Hope towards her by her thighs.

The older girl settled herself comfortably on Lizzie.

"The only reason we keep our relationship as a secret is that your safe," Hope said, stroking Lizzie's cheek.

"I know, I know," Lizzie sighed, sliding her hands down Hope's back to her ass.

"I don't want you to go with somewhere else," Hope murmured, cradling her head between Lizzie's chest.

Lizzie kissed Hope's head and squeezed her ass.

"Hm" moaned the older girl.

"Hope" whispered Lizzie.

"Yes" the girl looked up.

"Do you really think he's still after you?" asked the blonde.

"I don't know but I don't want to risk someone hurting you" Hope tapped Lizzie's nose.

"We've been together for five years" Lizzie sighed, "we're engaged and nobody knows about it"

Hope knew her fiancee was frustrated, but she didn't want to risk her getting hurt.

The guy who's after her hasn't been around for a long time and would only hurt someone she loves.

"I'm sorry," Hope mumbled.

Lizzie looked at her fiancé quickly, "no don't apologize, I told you that I can live with it and I can as long as you're with me" she explained and pushed Hope's chin up with her finger.

She brushed a few strands of hair out of her face and kissed her cheek.

Hope wrapped her arms around Lizzie's neck.

Lizzie watched Hope, she seemed to be in thought.

Hope sighed, "okay"

"Okay what?" Lizzie asked.

"We're risking it, I want you to be happy" whispered Hope in Lizzie's ear.

Lizzie approached Hope by her thigh's and kissed her aggressively.

"Wow" said Hope after they broke up.

Lizzie smirk, "I guess my fiancee has a many hosts for me"

"Say that again" said Hope, "I love it when you say it"

"My fiancee," provoked Lizzie.