Adrenalin

"Can you help us Klaus or not" Caroline asked and looked at him.

The hybrid was silent for a while, "okay"

Caroline exhaled in relief, "thank you"

"What happened?" Hayley asked.

"Lizzie had an episode and ran into the woods shortly after she was gone," Josie explained to the Mikaelsons.

Hayley seemed to be thinking, "It's a full moon today, there's a good chance she got caught by a wolf."

At that moment Hope came around the corner and when she saw some of the Salvatore students she was surprised.

"Oh Hope come here" Hayley said.

Hope gave them a puzzled look, "what's up" she asked.

"Lizzie has disappeared" explained Mg, "in your forest" added Josie.

"What's with that undertone?" Jed added.

"We don't have time for that children, Lizzie could be in danger," Klaus explained.

"I'm not so sure about that," Caroline mumbled.

"What was that?" asked Klaus.

Josie shared a look with her mum, "when Lizzie has one of her episodes she's pretty much powerless as to what happens"

"She can easily lose control and is quite difficult to calm her down at the moment," added Penelope.

Klaus, Hayley and Hope rounded up the core of their school.

Meanwhile, Caroline, Mg, Josie and Penelope were waiting for them.

After a while Klaus, Hayley, Hope, Jed and Raphael joined them.

"The rest of the wolves are out," Hope explained.

"If you find Lizzie," said Josie, "you've got to be careful-"

"Don't scare her, don't make her angry, don't look crazy, don't chase her" explained Penelope, Lizzie's best friends, "and trust me break one of those rules and you'll regret it"

The others just nodded and started walking.

Raphael, Jed and Hope walked north.

"She's just a siphon she can't be that dangerous-" he stopped when he saw a tree torn from its roots.

"Oh" whispered Hope.

"That's harmless," Penelope came out from behind them again, followed by the others.

"Aren't we going to split up?" Jed asked.

"Well, she's obviously headed that way, you quick-head," Penelope spat.

"What did you say?" Jed asked.

Hope took his arm and pushed him back.

"Go on then," she said to Penelope, who disappeared with Josie and Mg.

Klaus, Hayley and Caroline walked in the same direction.

After a few minutes they saw something new.

"Mom" yelled Josie, "here's blood" cried the brown haired twin.

Caroline kissed Josie's hairline, "I'm sure she's okay"

Hope saw how the black-haired one, who was so quick-witted earlier, tapped back and forth nervously on her feet.

Mg gave Penelope an encouraging smile.

"This is where we part ways," Klaus explained.

"Jed, Raphael go left Hope go right and you three keep going straight" he added.