CHAPTER: 4

"Fᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ"
✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ - ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Taehyung we had to interrogate him, not fucking kill him! Snap out of it for fuck's sake!" Yelled Jungkook while desperately trying to separate the furious beast from the almost dead man.

Taehyung at this point was just as bloodied as the one he was 'interrogating', the blood splotches clearly visible on his expensive suit and his handsome face, that was currently scrunched in fury.

After the little argument he had with Namjoon, saying that he was fumming would be an understatement. He was far beyond pissed and the reason behind his anger was none other than fucking queen!

'who does she think she is!' was literally the only thing on his mind and that frustrated him even more.

"Jungkook! Book three tickets to Seoul and tell Namjoon that you, Jimin and me are leaving for Hongkong in an hour!" The angry man spat while his fisted hand landed against the cracked wall for the nth time.

"What the fuck!!!" The said man screeched loud enough for the people two floor above to hear him.

"Jungkook, do as I fucking say!" Taehyung said in a low yet agressive voice, his deep voice resonating in the younger's ears, as if warning the mentioned man not to push his buttons any further.

The said man, despite being displeased by the older's behaviour, left to do as he was told, leaving the elder alone in the dark room.

"Fucking Queen!"

-

"What's your name sweetie?" Questioned the female while loosening her necktie.

"T- Taemi" said the girl around the same age as her.

"Taemi, that's a pretty name!" Exclaimed the female, while eyeing the scared girl sitting on the bed.

"Taemi, babe you can tell me if you don't want this. I won't do anything without your consent. Being called ruthless or devil or monster is okay for me, but I'd never want anyone to refer to me as a rapist." Cooed the elder woman and the scared girl seemed to relax a bit.

"So don't be so scared of me." The female said again as she saw the younger still stay silent.

"Okay let's loosen up a little, yeah? Let's be friends?" She tried to ease the tension while her free hand snaked around the neck of one of the alcohol flasks sitting beside her revolver.

The girl, now somewhat comfortable, nodded hesitantly and the other female took a seat beside her on the bed, waiting for her to say something.

"I was kidnapped by the Lees' men a few days ago. They kept me in their basement for around three days, and raped me whenever they felt like it. Today when I was sent here, I thought you'll do the same but-" the girl resisting her misery paused when her eyes fell on the masculine female.

She was on a call and by the look on her face, she definitely wasn't pleased. "....the men should be here before today's sunset!" She spat angrily and the person on the other side, probably one of her men, hurriedly agreed before she hung up.

"I used to think that people called you Queen because you like being called that, but now I know that not only your name is Queen, you truly are one." Taemi suddenly blurted out, snapping the engrossed female's attention to her.

"Hmm?" Was what she said when she turned to the smaller figure with a softer look on her face.

"You asked your men to kill Lee's men, didn't you?" The female questioned.

"Nah kitten, the one to punish them will be you. All I'm doing is making it easier for you to do so!" The woman smiled as she said so while ruffling the younger's hair, causing her to hesitantly smile as well.

"Thank you Queen!" The woman smiled as she held the older's hand in her's.

"There's no need of that, alright? Now go and change into something bet-" Queen was cut off mid way when the younger girl abruptly pulled her into a hug.

"Hope you don't mind me hugging you." The petite female muttered while squeezing the older's frame.

"But I'll definitely mind if you try stabbing me in the back while doing so!" Was what she said and Taemi froze that instant.

All it took was one swift movement and the knife that initially was in the younger's grasp, was now pressed against her own throat while the older female sat on the bound woman's hips, smirking at the laid female.

"Submissive, I like it!"

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ - ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Here comes another chapter. This was a small one but the one in making is gonna be much more thriller. Hope y'all are liking the shit I'm writing.
Keep supporting this like you're doing and stay tuned for new chapters.

Vote or you ain't going to BTS concert anytime soon.

Anyways,

Love y'all ✨ 💖

Bai~