CHAPTER: 5

"Tʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ"
✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ - ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"So Shin Taemi, or should I call you Kang Seulgi.." An almost masculine hand harshly grabbed the mentioned woman's jaw, causing her to come face to face with the owner of the hand.

"How about you quit that silence, 'cuz you see, I don't really enjoy ruining pretty things like you." Said the female with her messy hair almost covering her hazel eyes, while the sleeves of her overcoat were hiked up to her elbows, exposing her slim yet muscly forearms.

The currently tied female just yanked her head to the side, causing the other woman to tighten her grip around her jaw.

"I'm not sure if I should call you stubborn, loyal, suicidal or pathetic." Stated the dominant female, while chuckling sinisterly at the vulnerable woman.

"Listen bitch, if you open up as long as I'm being good with you, it's cool between us, but if not then..." The female paused to smirk at the woman, while the tied woman just wiggled for freedom even more.

"Then what!" Yelled the tied woman, her voice sounding desperate while she forced it to not break.

"..then lemme enlighten you a little with this piece of information. Your younger brother, who is currently just a few floors below us in this same building called 'Silver Dust', and is enjoying his night out with his friends, I don't think he'd want to have a spiked drink that may or may not have botulinum toxin, world deadliest poison, in it. By the way, I heard he likes whiskey, how about I-" lectured the woman while toying with her favourite pocket knife that had blood splotches of the female infront, but was interrupted mid-way,

"Don't you dare!" when Seulgi yelled through gritted teeth.

"I don't fucking like it when someone interrupts me when I'M talking, alright?! Get that shit inside that pea sized brain of yours!" Rasped out the almost pissed female while cleaning her knife against the fabric of her black pants.

"So Kang Seul Gi, what do you choose, Truth or Death?"

-

"Welcome to Seoul, sir! Hope you had a comfortable-" said the suited man, who stood on the runway with a bouquet occupying his hands.

"Which hotel are we staying the night at?" But the poor man's greeting was cut short when a semi-sleepy Taehyung asked the important question.

"Umm, sir you'll be staying at hotel 'Silver Dust'. The inferior man said with a slight bow, while guiding the three mafia men to their Limo.

With a nod and a slight 'hm' the three men got in the spacious vehicle, invading the silence inside it.

After a ride of around 45 minutes, the car finally came to a halt, as the driver pulled up infront of the enormous building a that clearly screamed one word. Wealth.

Getting off the expensive vehicle, the three men scanned the tall building up and down, before Taehyung muttered a small 'good', while the other two just nodded.

The heels of their boots clicked against the concrete pathway as they cat-walked their way inside the magnificent building.

As soon as their foot landed on the marble flooring of the grand entrance, Taehyung being the observant man he was, begun to examine his surroundings, his sharp eyes not letting the slightest detail slide.

After one of their henchmen checked in for them, the three men along with a suitcase, entered the corridor which lead to their room.

A few minutes of search is what engrossed them when Taehyung's eyes fell on a feminine figure that had just stepped out of one of the luxurious rooms.

The woman's state was kinda messed up, but not in a bad way. She wore a black tee with a black jeans and had thrown a black blazer over her shoulders. The sleeves of her coat were pushed up to her elbows, revealing her veiny yet slim forearm. Her hair were safely tucked into a messy bun with few of her locks peeking from here and there. She also adorned black combat boots that went in smoothly with her outfit. But most important of all, she had a black mask covering half of her features. Her eyes were still visible though, and they seemed to have all the confidence and authority in them.

Taehyung, after he saw her walk in their direction, had again gotten busy with the search of their room. But he was forced to divert his attention back to the woman when she accidentally crashed her shoulder with his.

She muttered a quick 'sorry' lazily and advanced a step forward, but a hand around her wrist is what stopped her from walking any further.

"Watch your way, woman!" Jungkook's voice rang in the almost empty corridor as he angrily spat the sentence, while her lips tugged into a mischievous, amused smirk under her mask.

"Well then kid, I'd suggest you to first watch that pretty mouth of yours, hm?" With that being said, she yanked his hand away and was about to walk away but she was again stopped when her temple was met with the cold metal of his gun.

A sigh escaped her lips at the though of killing the pretty boy, but she decided to let this matter slide since she had a bigger fish to cook at the moment.

With that thought, she turned around and was met with a buff, fumming teenager, who currently had his gun pointed at her forehead.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she grabbed the the barrel of the gun and spun in his direction, twisting his hand in the process and freeing the gun from his grip with one swift move.

The revolver was now in her grasp.

"That's an expensive one for an amateur teenager like you." She said as her eyes hovered over the dark metal.

After scanning the weapon for a minute, she tucked it safely in the pocket of the confused and somewhat angry boy.

"You still have a lot to learn little guy!" Was all she said before pinching his cheek and then softly tapping it.

With that little gesture, the Mysterious woman walked away, leaving two dumbfounded and one impressed mafia men behind.

"She's hot!"
✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ - ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

So, here comes a new chapter for my favourite book. It took me very long to publish this chapter but i promise I'll try to update more often from now on. Hope y'all like what i wrote, and btw, this chapter was 1090 word.

Vote or I'll play Jk's cover of unholy.

Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed.

Love y'all ✨💖✨
Bai~