ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ⁻⁷

A/N: the owl house's final broke me! I loved it tho! JEEZ WHILE IM WRITING THIS (10/4/23) I HAVE 490 VIEWS TYSM GUYS<33

Key: —/—/— = the current date

꧁" Talking"꧂
꧁'Thinking'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ⁻⁷ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵃᵈᶜᵃˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶜˡᵘᵇ ᵖᵗ¹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐎𝐔 look up at the calendar to see if anything interesting is going on today.

Scanning the calendar to find the current date, —/—/—, you notice a wobbly circle sketched around it.

After reading the words you almost completely freeze, you had to go the broadcasting club today.

'Oh crap.'

'I'm gonna die.'

Trying to ignore that last thought, you try to find positives in going to the broadcasting club, there were none.

You sadly got ready for school, dreading the day.

You had to go to the broadcasting club at the end of the day, which meant there wouldn't be very much people in the school, great, just great.

With a sigh, you walked into the school gloomily.

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥' 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ( ̄▽ ̄)

This was the first time ever you didn't actually want the school day to end.

You, as slowly as possible, picked up your stuff and left the classroom, mentally preparing yourself for the rest of the day.

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐀'𝐒   𝐏 . 𝐎 . 𝐕

𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀 said the new kid was coming to check out the broadcasting club today, after school though.

I'm sooo sooo boredd, Sakura also says i cant play with Amane yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐀𝐒 you walk along the hallways towards the broadcasting club, the anxiety really sets in.

So, when Nene suddenly crashes into you, you get the fright of your life.

"Sorry!" Nene rapidly apologises before you could say anything.

"Its alright," You respond, recovered from the fright.

"Why are you here? Its after school and i don't think you're in a club?" Nene asks.

"Oh, i'm visiting another club,"

"Which one?"

"The broadcasting club..." you say gloomily.

Nene ignores this.

"The broadcasting club? Isn't that club not being used?"

"I think someone was just tricking me..." You sigh.
"But i have to go there, because if i dont the person who said i should go will tell and i'll get in trouble or something." You grumble, clearly unhappy about going there.

"Oh, well i wish you good luck," Nene responds sympathetically.

"Bye, i'll see you around!" Nene says as she rushes off, probably towards the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello, does anyone want me to do something for 500 views, like a Q and A or smth, just let me know in the comments! <333

WORDS: 𝟒 𝟑 𝟕