ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

A/N: Hi! Welcome to my story, i am not tue best writer and if u have advice please say, but just me nice im sensitive <3

Key:
(Y/S/O/C) = your style of clothes.
(F/S) Favourite spread.
(Y/C) your country.

꧁" Talking"꧂
꧁'Thinking'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ⁻ ⁱᵐ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵇʰᵏ?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

༺🩻༻

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 blinking the sticky sleep out of your eyes, you sit up groggily, not noticing that this wasn't where you fell asleep.

You looked around, sensing something was wrong.

'This... Isn't my room...' You thought.

Sitting up faster then light, you went to check if the door was locked, to your surprise, it wasn't.

Before you could step out a loud voice called.

"(Name), are you up? You'll be late for your first day of school!"

"U-uh, Y-yes!" You practically stuttered back.

'Should i just let it play out?'

'Yes, i think i'll do that!'

Turning back around, you spotted a dark, glazed, wooden wardrobe and walked towards it.

Opening it carefully, you looked inside there was (Y/S/O/C), and only one thing stood out to you.

A Komome school uniform...
( It can be either the male or female one)

It looked really realistic, and considering the circumstances, it could be real.

'If i am in toilet bound Hanako-kun, i should try be mysterious and stuff!' You laugh to yourself .

'Yeah right.'

Deciding to put on the uniform, you spin around in front of the mirror that's attached to the wardrobe.

'I look nice!' You smile.

"Dear, i'll be leaving for work now! Have a good day at school!" Your supposed Mum shouted up to you.

After brushing your hair and teeth you walked downstairs into the living room.

While looking around the living room you noticed how much it looked like yours back home.

Before you could get even more homesick, you popped a piece of bread into the toaster.
(If u don't like toast ignore this)

You spread (F/S) onto the perfectly cooked toast while humming a tune.

You quickly finished your toast and then opened your phone (which you found on the bedside table ) and found out it automatically changed your location from (Y/C) to Japan.
(If u live in Japan put it as city name)

You opened the map app to check where the school was and then followed the directions.

Soon, you stood at the entrance on Kamome Academy, just before you walked in you realised that you had no idea what your classes were.

You hurriedly pulled out your phone and checked messages to see if your 'Mum' had text you your schedule.

Your heart stopped hammering against your chest like a drum when you saw that she had text you your schedule.

'Phew! Imagine if i didn't have it.. I would've had to ask' You shiver at the thought.

You walked towards your class, before you could get there you noticed a very familiar daikon- legged girl and you made eye contact just for second before you snapped your head around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i hope you enjoyed the prologue <3

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 𝟓 𝟏 𝟖