The Rebel In The Mist

The Kingdom Of Vale, At Night

A rebellion slick young man named Silver Grayson was walking through the city silently and fearlessly. The look in his eyes screams " I'll take down anyone who gets in front of me". Silver was on his way to buy some dust from a shop called Dust Til Dawn. Silver was about to open the door until he saw a guy being tackled through a glass window. Then, he saw a girl with a red hood jumping out of the window. She got her weapon which was big red scythe.

Silver: Okay, that just happened?

The notorious criminal Roman Torchwick looks out the window.

Roman Torchwick: Okay.... Get her. (Looks at Silver) get him too.

Silver: Wait what?

Silver takes out his staff Cyclone and starts twirling it while whacking and hitting some of goons, mostly in their heads. Silver's entire body turned to smoke and none of the goons could harm him. He quickly disarm and knock out goons one by one.

Silver: Need help, kid?

Ruby: (looks at Silver's bo staff) Oh my gosh! You got a collapsible bo staff! It's so cool!

Silver: (looks at bo staff for a second) Uh, thanks?

Silver and Ruby worked together to take down the rest of Roman's men.

Roman: Well, Red and Gray. I think we can all say that it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I loved to stick around... I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

Roman lifts his cane, which turned into a gun and fires at Ruby. She was about jump out of the way went Silver takes one of his pistols and fires a bullet. Silver's bullet knocks Roman's bullet off course.

Ruby: Huh?

Silver: Bullet for bullet. You okay?

Ruby: Yeah

Silver looks at Ruby's eye and her eyes are the same as his.

Ruby: (To the shop owner) You okay if we go after him?

The shop owner nods and Silver and Ruby rushed after Roman. When they arrived on the roof, Roman reaching it's edge.

Ruby: Hey!

Silver: What's the rush, dude?

Roman: Persistant...

Silver and Ruby ready their weapons, until a bullhead appears and Roman got in.

Roman: End of the line, Red and Gray!

Silver: Bring it on.

Roman throws a fire dust crystal at them and shoots it. But before Silver and Ruby could react, a huntress named Glynda Goodwitch created a purple shield. Then, a woman in red dress gets near the door of the bull head and shoots fire at her, which Glynda blocks using another shield.

Silver: Nice! Hey! You're not the only one who can play with fire!

The woman in the red dress aims her shots at Silver and he deflects them all. Then, when he deflects another fire shot, he disappears into the smoke. Then, he appears out of nowhere and shoot a fire dust bullet at the woman, but she dodged it.

Silver: Ah, freak!

Ruby: (giggles)

Silver: Oh, you think you can do any better?! You try shooting at that thing!

Ruby nods and with her sniper rifle, Silver combines his pistol together and it turns into a rifle. Ruby was able to hit the woman in the red dress, which angered her. She erupted the ground under them, but Glynda was able to get them out of the way. Silver got up quickly and saw the Bullhead leaving. Ruby looked at Glynda with stars in her eyes.