Episode 1, Part One - Star Level Test

Walking into a somewhat empty room Lune looked around confused before his eyes caught sight of a huge ball in the middle of the room which seemed to be full of pink stars.

He walked over to it curious as to what it was before looking over to the staff as he pointed to the ball before asking what it was. The staff explained that he had to rank his skills out of 4 stars before his performance and was given an official ranking from the star masters.

Lune nodded and grabbed out two stars before proceeding to explain to the camera that he saw himself as a strong dancer and a stable vocalist but still had room to improve and that he wasn't all that strong in rap. He stuck the stickers onto his name vest before his attention moved to the other side of the room were a group of trainees walked in.

He looked at them all before silently watching them all approach the star ball where they rated themselves as all stars without much thought to the decision. Lune immediately looked down at his own name tag wondering if he'd come off as unconfident in his skills before looking back up at the group of trainees rising his eyebrow in curiosity before he was called to the stage.

Lune walked up onto the stage confidently letting his eyes wander around the surroundings. He had quickly noticed that some trainees were already sat down on their chosen seats. Someone even been brave enough to sit at the number one spot. As this is was just an opening performance Lune had decided to perform a song he believed suited his skills and visuals the most. Libido by OnlyOneOf.

To match the theme of the song he chose to were a casual yet seductive outfit. This being a black silk button up shirt with the top few buttons undone with his back also slightly being on show and black ripped jeans accompanied with a black netted shirt underneath. He had also worn small pieces of silver jewellery too just to brighten the outfit up a bit. His hair had a wet look to it whilst being parted to the sides of his face to bring out the dark eye make up he was wearing to match the sensual vibes of the chosen song.

As he had made it to the middle of the stage to get ready to perform he heard whispers from both the judges and the audience complimenting his physique and darker visuals.

Slowly scanning the people in front of him, he quickly realised that the theme of the contestants were going for were completely different. The G-Group trainees had a lot of variety in the concepts and looks they had picked out whereas the K-Group trainees all similarly went for the same darker concepts and looks. All in all Lune thought this gave his group quite an advantage as it would show the different skill sets as well as the concepts each trainee suited better which would make the different trainees stand out more against the others.

Although he didn't have much time to think about that as his performance soon began as he got into starting position.

"Yeah Libi-Libido..."
(Performing Libido by OnlyOneof, 00:00 - 01:32)

After his performance had finished he stayed in his ending position for a few extra seconds before moving to stand up straight and bow to the audience whilst breathing somewhat heavily.

Lune had managed to pull off a well thought out performance that showed his stronger abilities although there was definitely a few minor slip ups that weren't incredibly noticeable.