Episode 2, Part One - Star Master Sunmi

The first episode had just aired and all the contestant were called to a theatre - like room. All the contestants were all talking together wondering what they were doing in such a room however Lune of course stayed quiet not knowing what to do in such an overwhelming environment until he was was talked to by Ollie.

All of a sudden someone walked through the door causing a massive uproar in the room with most of the contestants cheering. Sunmi, a well respected soloist and a former member of the girl group 'Wonder Girls' had just walked into the room. As she stands at the front of the room the contestants quiet down which gives her the opportunity to speak. "Hello everyone, I'm star master Sunmi!" She greets causing another uproar. "Your first episode airs today so I am here to watch it with you." Lune stayed sat in shock at the fact that THE Sunmi was in front of him.

All of a sudden fellow G-Group trainee Haruto who Lune had not yet talked to put his hand up. "Where you will be sitting?" he asked which caused everyone including Lune to laugh at the question. "I will sit in the middle" she answered which caused to contestants to start cheering and trying to get her to sit on their row.

When she had finally sat down the reaction to the first episode started. It started with watching Jongwoo's interview where he brung up something about how their roots are different which caused quite a spark in the reactions especially with Lune looking at K-Group shocked.

As the performances began Lune watched carefully wondering if his performance made the cut among so many other great stages. Luckily it did and as the screen showed him walking onto the stage he slowly hid himself from the view as he began to get embarrassed at himself. After his performance was shown along with many others suddenly a certain Cube trainee performance was about to be shown.

The minute it was shown on screen all the trainees started to ever so slightly cheer as it seemed even the trainee was embarrassed at his performance which of course ended up with everyone laughing even when the fellow 'My House' performance was shown. "I mean at least it was great entertainment?" Lune whispered to himself not wanting to possibly offend anyone.

Soon it was time for their ranks to be revealed which caused Lune to start getting nervous. As the ranks got higher and higher so for his nerves however his name was suddenly shown with him being at Rank 16. He sighed in relief, happy that he got a high rank just from the first episode alone. Although he hoped he'd be able to possibly climb the ranks to debut in the performances to come.

Cause he definitely had way more up his sleeve to be revealed.