Chapter 5 - Tea

Stop voting please T-T

Also, mild trigger warnings; this chapter might be a little uncomfortable.

-Drugging

-Non-consensual kisses & touching (not like that you horny bean)

Sorry for the lack of updates, I kinda got sick with the flu :D

——————————————————————

You got off the soft, wool bed.

Where were you?

You certainly weren't in where you entered, the walls were made dark brown wooden planks instead of the vibrant blue wallpaper, the floor was hard concrete instead of the welcome yellow carpet and the light was dim instead of bright.

Weird.

You walked over to the door hesitantly, it was locked. You knocked on it, calling out for Wally.

Nothing.

Weird.

Knocking harder, you heard footsteps arriving. You backed up awaiting the door opening up.

Wally entered, carrying a tray of tea. You recognised the brand, homemade by Howdy himself.

"You're awake, that's nice."

"Wally, where am I?"

"What do you mean, my dear? Home of course."

He placed the tray on the bedside table, muttering to himself.

"Silly, silly."

You hesitantly grabbed a cup, sipping from it slowly. The taste was bitter, you didn't recognise this flavour.

"No, like, where in Home am I?"

"You're in the attic, neighbour."

"I thought I slept in the guest bedroom."

"You did."

Awkward silence filled the room. The tension was so thick you could practically cut it with a knife, actually that might have been the poor ventilation. Was that why you feeling some shortness of breath?

"Then why am I here?"

"The bedroom was much to obvious, they'd find you there." He answered with a small chuckle.

"Who'd find me?"

"The neighbours, silly."

You paused for a minute, your words started becoming slurred as thinking became harder and harder.

"Why are you scared they'll-"

You passed out. That damn tea.

——————————————————————

Your eyes started to open for a few seconds.

Where were you?

You were sitting down, on something warm.

Everything was so fuzzy, and you felt so sleepy.

You couldn't think straight, your eyelids were getting heavier by the be second.

Wally chucked, arms wrapped around the helpless little thing sitting on his lap. His head in the crook of your neck, peppering you with light kisses.

"Looks like our little friend is waking up, we can't have that."

He gently retrieved a cup from the coffee table, tipping it into your mouth.

"Drink up."