A Murder Kitty

Central London
16th April, 1943

Tom sighed seeing Hadrianus's mischievous grin as they sneaked into the Church. They had the potion ingredients, so they should go back. Then why did he let the other teenager talk him into this?

Tom was tense as he walked, but determined not to show it to his future child. He proved himself to be a true Slytherin and had sneaked much information from him already, but not anymore. He kept up with the breathing exercise as they crept around the church.

"What are we doing here?"

"Something you have dreamed of for a long but never had the chance to do so."

Tom widened his eyes in delight, before looking back at his future son, "You mean, burn down the church?"

"Sure, we can arrange that too." Hadrianus shrugged nonchalantly.

Tom narrowed his eyes, "What were you planning?"

Hadrianus flashed him an impish grin, eyeing one corner of the Church. Tom followed his eyes to see he was staring at the Confessional Stalls. There seems to be a small queue in front of it.

"Hadrianus, what are you planning?"

Instead of answering, Hadrianus gave him the wand. "Go, do whoever you want, while I go and cause some mayhem."

"Fine," Tom rolled his eyes, "do as you desire." Not that he cares. What could he do?

Tom took his sweet time to locate all his tormentors, lure them into his traps and cursed them quite thoroughly, making sure to never leave any trails that could be traced back to him. Unfortunately, Hadrianus being separated from him, Tom can't burn the Church down at the moment. He can't risk him being harmed, but he would make sure the next raids would focus solely here.

 As soon as he was finally done, Tom returned to look for Hadrianus but didn't find him anywhere. A quick locator charm revealed him to be in a Confessional stall. What was he doing here? Confessing being a wizard and thus Devilspawn?

Frowning, Tom opened the stall gate, only to widen his eyes as he saw Father Davis sitting there. Tom stumbled back in shock, not understanding how he came here and why he was not running for the cops. He was supposed to be indisposed permanently by now!

Before Tom could do anything further than blink in shock, Father Davis grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him inside the stall,  then locked the gate after them. He then wildly shook his hand as if gesturing to Tom to remain silent, with a familiar mischievous glint in his eyes, the same one he had seen in Hadrianus's eyes, several times. 

Tom watched, frozen in shock as Father Davis returned to hear whatever confession the other man was doing, "Don't worry about Hell, my dear. You are not heading there for being gay or having sex with your secretary in the heat of the moment. In fact, I'd tell you to embrace yourself, embrace all your desires. Go home, divorce your wife, let her have the kids, and then have a congratulatory date with champagne with your secretary. Then, when you're old and ready to die, you may come and confess your sins directly to God, so you can head upstairs with a bang! Is this not how this system works?"

Tom's jaw dropped as he listened, more and more sure that this is not Father Davis at all, this is one hundred per cent Hadrianus. The familiar mischief sparkles in his eyes gave him another confirmation.

"Hadrianus!" Tom hissed, whispering, "What are you doing?!"

"What?" Hadrianus whispered back, "You are the one who gave me blanket permission to cause mayhem as I wish!" He retorted, then turned back to the confessing man.