Chapter 4

Slaydaymfs beverlys-cigarette urfavgeorgesimp

~~~

After dinner, me and Cedric walked up to the common room to find Charlie and Apollo making out, a regular occurrence.

"Wish I could have a love life as good as a 13 and 14 year old" Cedric said as he nudged me in the side. I giggled in response

"If only!" I responded

We walked past them and went to sit down on the sofa.

"Cedric, you aren't really going to enter that deadly competition, are you?" I asked with concern.

"Oh, I really am!" He responded enthusiastically.

"You could die! You can't be serious?!" I yelled

"Calm down! I am serious and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" He replied, he was starting to make my blood boil.

"You're a great wizard, I know, but it's incredibly risky and I don't want you to put your life on the line for something as stupid as a little competition! Look if you need the money then I'll give you it, anything to stop you from entering!!" I yelled back.

Cedric, clearly irritated, yelled back, "It's my decision! I want to earn the money myself thank you, I don't want charity!! And it's not stupid, you are!! So just piss off, you ugly ass whore!!" He yelled in response

"Fine!! Jester is a better friend than you, I'm going to talk with him instead, so screw you!!!" I screamed before storming off, I could hear Apollo and Charlie snickering to eachother, bunch of idiots they are.

——

I reached the library, I knew that Jesters fan club forced him to go there after dinner so they could fawn over him.

As I entered, I heard girls squealing and boys whispering excitedly, must be the fanclub. I walked in that direction and saw Jester in the middle of a circle of many lovestruck students.

I shoved my way through and when I finally reached the centre, I grabbed Jester by the arm and quickly pulled him away to a quiet corner in the library.

I yelled my apologies to the fanclub, I know how upset they will be as Jester is fit as fuck.

"Jester, I don't know what to do! Cedric is being a little psycho bitch!" I whisper-shouted to him sadly.

"Alright, let's talk" They responded.