16

Some hearts understand each other,
Even in silence ~~

***

Tae ran without thinking much, he wanted nothing but to reach to his mother and tell her about his pain. Jungkook followed tae to make sure he don't do anything wrong.

Jungkook frowned when he saw tae entering inside the graveyard. He followed tae slowly and hide behind a tree not so far so that he can hear what tae is saying. He saw tae falling on his knees infront of a grave.

"Eomma." Tae called in a cracked tone. That's when it striked to Jungkook, tae's mother is dead. And this was the reason he said Jungkook can't take him to his mother.

"Eomma, i- I am tired." Tae sobbed looking at the grave.

"I can't anymore, can't-can't I have a happy life? What is my fault that I have such a bad life? Why? What is my fault? Is it my fault that you loved someone like that monster? Or is it my fault that I am his son? What is irene's fault? She never got love of a parent? How long will it take us to leave from this hell? Why- just why you left US." Tae shouted speaking his heart out. Tears never stopping, his eyes, head was hurting his cheeks were paining but nothing was paining more then his heart.

"You said- you said everything will be fine. But when? Huh? I swear if not for Irene I would have left this world too. But.. but I can't leave her, she has no one beside me. Eomma, please, please ask you angel's to help us. You said that you will protect us, and if not you your angels will. But I can't see those angels? Did they refused to help us? Did they left us too?" Tae asked.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart hearing every word escaping tae's mouth. He never thought tae was going so much pain. He just stood there, not even his knowing tears streamed down on his cheeks as he saw tae crying. Tae was hurt and Jungkook was feeling the pain. He don't why but he wanted to wipe those tears and make tae smile, make him happy and so he decided he will teach a good lesson to that bastard.

After crying his heart out, tae stood up. Dusting his clothes, he wiped his tears. And turned to leave, he saw a shadow disappearing but didn't thought much as it was a grave yard and many people visits here daily.

Walking back home he pulled out his phone and checked his face, he sighed tiredly. Pushing the door softly he walked inside, tae looked around to see if Jungkook was around or not. But not seeing the ceo tae rushed to his room, not wanting to answer jungkook's questions who will bomner him with questions after seeing his condition.

Jungkook reaches home before Because he took taxi. Getting in his room he pulled his phone out calling someone.

"Hello Mr Choi." Jungkook greeted the person.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" The person asked.

"There's a person in xxx society. The house number is A47, I want every detail about him within 2 days. And report me directly, no one apart from us should know about this." Jungkook ordered.

" I understood, I will work on it from today only." The person spoke. Humming Jungkook disconnected the call.

"I will make you pay for whatever you did to tae." Jungkook spoke gritting his teeths.

He saw tae getting inside his room from his room's door but didn't stopped younger. He just stayed in his room till evening. Getting to the kitchen he prepared dinner for them as it was his duty.