This Is What Sadness Feels Like

Note: hi! Hope you enjoy this little story of mine. If you have any ideas that you would like to see, put them in the comments in the form you see below. Thanks! (p.s. please fill out all spots unless you don't want a pairing)
👇
Base: MHA
Song: this is what sadness feels like
Pair: Aizawa x Deku (vigilante Deku)
Idea: Aizawa and Deku break up and months later run into each other. Deku sings the song to Aizawa.

Aizawa Shouta, Hero name: Eraserhead, was jumping across the rooftops. He was on patrol and had been for the last hour. His eyes scanned everything around him and his senses were on high alert.

He was nearing the rooftop he used to rest on and was about to pass it when he saw someone sitting on the edge. Fear and hope filled him as he made his way over to the figure and the roof they were on. Fear because it could be a random civilian thinking about jumping and hope because he wanted it to be Him there, not some stranger. Aizawa hadn't seen Him in nearly 2 months.

This Him Aizawa was hoping for was the elusive shadow, a vigilante that had first been heard of when he had just graduated from UA... As well as Aizawa's boyfriend. They had had a bad fight and Shadow, better known to Aizawa Shouta as Midoriya Izuku had run off, and had not come back for two months. To say Shouta Aizawa was scared for him was an understatement, he was sick out of his mind with worry and the chance that his love was sitting at their resting spot, waiting for him...

He landed on the opposite end of the roof as the mystery person. That's when he hears the quiet sound of a guitar being strummed. Slowly a tune forms and the figure hums. The person then speaks.

"I know you're there, Eraserhead"

Aizawa takes a step forward and then stops when the man in front of him starts to sing.

"Roses red and Violets lookin' blue like me" the man sings

"So poetic," Aizawa says quietly, a small hope-filled smile on his lips

The man scoffs "So pathetic to think I ever thought you'd be sympathetic"

Aizawa winces.

"I know you don't care at all, please don't ask how I've been" He sings, his tone questioning.

"my love, I ain't heard from you in months," Aizawa says almost desperate

"So don't call me your love when I'm not"

Aizawa feels his heart break a little bit more at that.

"So I'm just gon' put on a sad song and sit in my room with the lights off and put on a face that I won't show anyone~" izuku stands up and turns to look at Aizawa tears flowing down his face"Yeah I'm just gon' put on a sad song and cry out my eyes til the nights gone and put on a face that I won't show anyone~"

There is silence for a few seconds before Aizawa opens his mouth, in hopes of talking to his love, only to be cut off by a whisper.

"So don't call me your love when I'm not"

"So don't call me your love when I'm not~
So don't call me your love when I'm not"

Shadow turns and jumps off the roof to the next one, making his way along Aizawa's patrol route. Aizawa follows him closely, as they make their way to what he can only guess is the place they first met.

He stops on the edge of a 20-story building, the tallest in the area, and starts singing again.

"Feeling depressed, I've been dealing with stress these demons they fight me cut out the fakes, yeah, I been dealing with snakes and they try to bite me"

"Izuku," his tone is pleading "please"

"I been down so bad, with nobody near me
I've been down so sad, can anyone hear me?"

"I turned my back, I got stabbed," izuku says, looking at Aizawa over his shoulder before facing the edge again

"I'm so sad, sad"

"Feeling depressed, yeah, I been dealing with stress
These demons they fight me
Cut out the fakes, yeah, I been dealing with snakes
And they try to bite me
I been down so bad, with nobody near me
I've been so sad, can anyone hear me?"

"I have been down so sad..."

(Authors note: I may add more, for now this is it, hope you enjoyed)