It'll Be Okay

Base: MHA
Song: It'll be okay
Pair: Aizawa x Deku (soulmate/villain Deku AU)
Idea: Aizawa and Deku are having some trouble with their relationship and Deku being the sacrificing dumbass he is, tells Aizawa he can leave if he wants and that Deku will deal with it.

Izuku Midoriya stared at his boyfriend's back.  They had just finished screaming at each other after another argument and Izuku didn't know what to do. He feared the worst.

"Are we gonna make it? Is this gonna hurt?" izuku finally asks after several minutes of silence. Shota says nothing. "Oh, we can try to sedate it"

"But that never works" Shota snaps at him as he heads to the kitchen, a quiet "Yeah" heard from behind him.

Light footsteps are heard and when Shota returns to the living room Izuku is standing by the front window, looking out across the street.

"I start to imagine a world where we don't collide," izuku says softly "It's making me sick, but we'll heal and the sun will rise"

Izuku looks Shota in the eye "If you tell me you're leaving, I'll make it easy, It'll be okay."

Izuku walks to Shota and kneels in front of him, "If we can't stop the bleeding, We don't have to fix it, we don't have to stay... I will love you either way"

'Ooh-ooh, it'll be oh, be okay, Ooh-ooh' izuku thinks as he stands up and walks to their guest bedroom. They sleep in separate rooms that night.

Two weeks later, after another fight.
Shota storms out of the house, leaving izuku in tears behind him.

When he returns, izuku is sitting on the couch with their three cats; Mocha, Hero, and Bastard (cause Aizawa would definitely name a cat that) and he was humming softly. Aizawa slips inside quietly and walks forward to hear what Izuku is singing.

"Oh, the future we dreamed of is fading to black
Oh~
Oh, there's nothing more painful
Nothing more painful, oh-woah" You can hear the pain in Izuku's voice as he sings.

"I start to imagine a world where we don't collide
And it's making me sick, but we'll heal and the sun will rise" Izuku stands up and walks around the couch to Shota. "If you tell me you're leaving, I'll make it easy, It'll be okay" (It'll be okay)

He grabs Shota's hands and pulls him into the living room. "And if we can't stop the bleeding, We don't have to fix it, we don't have to stay" (don't have to stay)

"I will love you either way" is whispered as izuku tries to let go of Aizawa's hands. (Ooh-ooh, it'll be oh, be okay, Ooh-ooh)

"I will love you either way," says as he looks up into Aizawa's eyes and finally pulls his hands away "It might be so sweet, It might be so bitter."

"I will love you either way, It might be so sweet, It might be so bitter (ooh-ooh)" Izuku turns to the hall and starts walking towards the guest room.

Just before he enters the guest room he turns back to look at Shota one last time. "Oh, if the future we've dreamed of is fading to black
I will love you either way"

Izuku had added an "if" to that line and Aizawa knew that this was it. He could try to work this out with Izuku or he could be done... He didn't like the second option. He didn't like the idea that he had pushed izuku into thinking he was going to leave. Shota Aizawa walks to the guest room in hopes of talking to his love.

(Authors note: Hope you enjoyed it, you guys can decide whether they make up or break up but chances are, I won't be writing any more for this. Next story should be out later today, maybe tomorrow. Let me know if you have any ideas you'd like to see done. Bye!)