Chapter 3

~Jisung~

When he wakes up he looks around and come up to the surface. He giggles this was his first time seeing the prince so close. He peaks out from his cove and look at the beach. He frowns when he doesn't see the prince. He swims out to sea to go search for some food. He follows his usual path to his aunt's ship.

~Ji's aunt~

"Darling what are you doing here?" She looks at him "Oh my God you are so thin" She hugs him and pulls him inside her sunken ship.

~Jisung~

"Aunty I'm okay I just came for a stock on some food for my cove" He hugs back and follows her.

~Ji's Aunt~

She prepares a basket full of food for him. "Your parents wouldn't like it that you are this thin" she gives a sad look at Jisung. "Gosh you worry me Ji"

~Jisung~

"I know Auntie, I'll try better I promise" he sigh and takes the basket. hugging his aunt tightly.

~Ji's Aunt~

"Stay safe okay, I love you angel" she hugs back and kisses his cheek. "I'm so proud of you, you've grown up well" "I'm sure your parents would be proud too" She let's Ji go.

~Jisung~

"Thank you auntie, I must go now it's almost sunset" he makes his way back home with his stuff just in time for the sun to set. He puts his stuff into his pantry in my cave.

~Minho~

He walks down the beach and makes his way to the cove peaking out the corner. He spots the mermaid humming some tune. 'God he is beautiful' he creeps a little closer. He makes it to the edge of the water staring a the merman. He taps the water to get his attention.

~Jisung~

He is startled when he feels a tap on the water. Turning around he see's the handsome prince tapping on the water. He gets a bit scared but cautiously he swims up to the surface and pops up in front of the prince.

~Minho~

The excitement rises inside of him when the merman makes his way to the surface. "Hi I'm Prince Minho, I believe we saw each other yesterday" he blurts out.

~Jisung~

"I'm Jisung" he looks Minho in the eyes  and sits next to him on the rock. His tails glows florence colors as he looks at the prince.

🔞 Warning NSFW Ahead 🔞

~Minho~

"Your tail is so pretty, can I touch it" he looks at Jisung.

~Jisung~

"Yes, but be careful it's sensitive" he blushes a bit.

~Minho~

He licks his lip and touches Jisung's tail gently. He could tell his tail was so awesome. He gets a little bit distracted and starts rubbing his tail gently. He pulls back when he hears a small whimper from the younger.

~Jisung~

He lets out a soft whimper as the prince touches his tail a little bit more than he's used too. "My turn"

~Minho~

Minho blushes and nods as he watches Jisung touch his legs inspecting them. He blushes even harder when Jisung squeezes his thighs. This was just like in his dreams. Fuck this is gonna make him hard.

~Jisung~

'What's this I didn't know humans had three legs' he grips Minho's clothed cock. He hears Minho let out moan. He plays around with the squishy thing. "This thing is kinda fun" he giggles softly watching it stand up.

~Minho~

He grips the rock as Jisung touches his dick. He lets out another moan. "Fuck it's my dick" grips Jisung's hand. He's so hard right now.

~Jisung~

"Hey, it's not squishy anymore" he pouts and pokes it.

~Minho~

"If you want it to be squishy again you have to touch it more" he knew it was a bad idea but still went for it since he needed it so badly.

~Jisung~

He grips Minho's dick and touches it more.

~Minho~

"Wait- wait-" he gasps out and holds Jisung hand and pulls his pants down so his cock stands up in front of Jisung.  
He bites his lip looking down a Jisung

~Jisung~

He grips Minho's dick and feels Minho's hand wrap around his own. Minho's hand guides his up and down. Minho tilts his head back.

~Minho~

"Use your tongue and lick it" Minho says between moans.

~Jisung~

He does as he told and starts licking the tip of Minho's dick. He wonders what will happen if he puts it into his mouth. So he goes a ahead and takes Minho into his mouth.

~Minho~

Minho lets out a loud moan and grips Jisung's hair and pulls it slightly.

~Jisung~

He whimpers and sucks on Minho's cock. He feels Minho throb on his tongue.

~Minho~

He grips Jisung's head and starts thrusting into Jisung's mouth. He can feel himself getting close. "Fuck I'm close"

~Jisung~

He gags on Minho's cock and grips his thighs squeezing them softly. He whimpers, this feels good.

~Minho~

He thrusts into his mouth slower and pulls off slowly cumming down his throat and on his tongue. "Fuck~"

~Jisung~

He swallows the white substance in his mouth "hmm yummy" he says. He looks at Minho's dick that is now soft again.

~Minho~

He watches Jisung and pants softly. He pulls his pants up and strokes Jisung's face gently. "Fuck, you did so good"

~Jisung~

He looks at Minho and sits beside him and hugs him.

~Minho~

He grips Jisung's face and kisses his lips softly and pulls him onto his lap.

~Jisung~

He kisses back softly and wraps his arms around Minho's neck.

~Minho~

"I could get used to this" he chuckled and sighed contently. He holds Jisung close and closes his eyes. The fresh breeze and the sound of the water making a sloshing sound. He wishes he could stay here forever. But he has to go. He puts Jisung's down next to him "I have to go but I'll come back tomorrow, bye Ji" he kisses Jisung's forehead and waves as he goes back to his castle.

~Jisung~

"Bye" he waves as Minho leaves his cave. He gets back in the water and swims to his favorite spot to sleep. He lays down and falls asleep eger to see his Human tomorrow.