KINDLE E-BOOK AVAILABLE NOW!

Hiya! I just wanted to share to you all that the E-book is available on Amazon Kindle Edition right now

The story has been split in 1/2.

So the first part that is posted as Four's Game #1 is the first half of the original FOUR book and then the next half will be posted in some time later as another part labeled as #1.5 in the series for Southeastern University. (I hope that makes sense how I am explaining it)

The original FOUR has about 35 chapters but the published version is split in half so there will be the version that is currently published as #1 and then later I will published #1.5 (the other half)

The Amazon Kindle Edition link is on my profile page

DISCLAIMER: This published version has no usage of extreme swear words, cursing, or NSFW sexual scenes or content.

Thank you for all your support and love! The paperback version will be released soon and I will make an announcement for that on the PATREON and for the Wattpad family. Enjoy happy reading!

Four's Game (Southeastern University Series Book 1)

Natosha Jackson is from the south-side slums of Ridgeport. She's your average bookworm, hoping to secure a college degree and make her father proud. To pay her dues to the dean of students, she is hand-picked to tutor one of the most notorious football players at Southeastern University, Matteo Four Wittstock. In the town of Ridgeport, the Wittstocks are well-known wealthy people from the north side.

Although Natosha wants nothing to do with Four's lifestyle and womanizing tendencies, she finds herself falling into the temptations of lust. While she wrestles with this new fiery excitement in her life, Four becomes enamored deeper than he ever imagined. No one expects the rocky twists and turns that bring these two people together but Four loves a good challenge. And when a game is this good, he's more than ready to play.