31-34

31

Because of Zhao Hechuan's matter, Shen Qingci called his colleague Lao Lin early in the morning and changed shifts with him. So when Zhao Hechuan sent a text message, he and Yan Luo were in the Hu Ji Braised Chicken more than ten meters away.

Seeing Yan Luo suddenly put away his phone and stood up, Shen Qingci, who was helping at the cashier next to him, moved his eyes slightly, and looked over: "Any news?"

 "Well, the kid surnamed Zhao said that his roommate is back." 

Yan Luo After saying that, he pulled him up and ran outside, "Don't worry about it, make money first!"

Shen Qingci was staggered by her, and dropped the things in his hands dumbfoundingly to follow: "...Okay, but I can walk by myself."

"You are too slow! What if that guy runs away again!"

The two of them disappeared at the door like a gust of wind, and Yu Mengran, who had just finished speaking next to him, said, "...?"

 "The two of them I have something to do, and I don't know when I will be back, so go back to class first." 

Hu Li came out of the back kitchen with a cup of hot water, put it in front of Yu Mengran with a smile and said, "As for the appearance fee you just mentioned What, since my boss said no, then he definitely won't accept it. Don't even think about it, go to class, eat well, and get back the meat you lost these days—girls are too skinny It's not pretty. Besides, this is the hot water you asked for just now. It's just boiled, so be careful when you drink it, it's a little hot." ​​

"Brother Hu is right, look at you, you're thinner than me. That's not okay, Getting fat together is a good friend, otherwise you will lose me."

 It was Chen Xueruo who spoke, "As for the money, Sister Yanluo won't accept it, so you can put it away. I'm really sorry... The movie theater where you work part-time on weekends Isn't there a new movie that looks good recently? Then let's invite Sister Yanluo and Brother Shen to watch the movie! I remember there is a very delicious spicy fish head nearby, we can also drop by A meal..."

She and Yu Mengran came to pay Yan Luo his appearance fee.

Yu Mengran was too sad before, and forgot about it for a while, until this morning when she suddenly remembered that she hadn't paid the master, so she pulled herself together after class, and dragged Chen Xueruo to Hu Ji Braised Chicken.

Although these two thousand and seven won't bring you sweet love and a perfect sweetheart, but this kind of thing is always a long-term pain rather than a short-term pain. It is better to see the truth early than to find out later when the relationship is deep, so she is sad. , I was still very grateful to Yan Luo, and of course I never thought of reneging on the debt.

But the master's apprentice, the little brother surnamed Shen, said that Xia Kaifeng's father had already paid them, and he refused to take her two thousand seven. Although the master's face was a bit strange, he didn't refute the little brother's words, and told her to take the money and leave.

Yu Mengran was very embarrassed, and after hearing Chen Xueruo's words, she smiled with sour eyes: "Okay, then you will be responsible for hiring someone for me then." Whether it's watching a movie or eating spicy fish head, it's all right