INTRODUCTION// MAIN CHAPTER

Heyyy! I'm working on two books right now :). "What they see you as" a NezuKana story! Plus "Love Path" a NaruSuki. I'm kinda debating whether I should delete my old stories when I was younger or should I just keep them just incase others want to still read it?? Idrk. But besides that, let's get into the introduction.

First thing I wanna say is, there's a lot of Kiba bashing, don't get me wrong, I love Kiba but I just honestly think he'd be the perfect fit to be the one who gets bashed a lot for his actions. There is also a little bit of Ino Slander. No, Ino is not the bad person, some people will make false accusations. Just want to give a heads up for anyone who doesn't like the idea of Ino Slander. Plus, I could always change who would get slandered. As long as it isn't any member of Team 7 (-Kakashi) I've had an idea coming up in my mind if I was to do Kakashi Slander. But I love me some Kakashi though. Next thing I really really want to jump into is the kind of love triangle between Naruto, Suki & Sakura. Because there's going to be a lot of development between the three, I did add some of the original feelings to this Fanfiction. In some parts of the story, Naruto will be crushing on Sakura, but Sakura likes Suki. I know that kinda seems weird but just to make it feels less weird let's just say that Sakura is bisexual for this story. In other parts of the story, Suki doesn't know who she has feelings for Ex: (Naruto or Sakura). Writing it here it kinda seems simple but in the story it's not. So hopefully you can understand.

Next, let's talk about *THIS*. There is no exact main character. This is just about two people falling in love. I don't want to say Naruto's the main character and then half of the story is based off Suki, and then I don't wanna say Suki's the main story and then half the story is based off Naruto. So there is no exact main character. It's just a book with a bunch of characters and interesting information to gather. Secondly, There *IS* some NaruHina in this book. Although that isn't exactly the actual ship. Like I said, I was going to add some of the original feelings in this book.

Now, because my favorite platonic ship isn't around much. Shikamaru and Suki are besties. Shikamaru is probably the only person she has a different personality towards. Everyone else it's the same old usually Suki. I honestly just think that they would get along well, idrk. I'm going to make it happen in this book. There's a lot of ships in this book so idk where I'm planning to take the story. Whatever I write is just how it's going to go *shrug emoji*.

Another thing, I decided that I'd do two requests. If you'd like for an OC or yourself to be inside this book, you can. The only reason I'm doing this is just to overwork myself. I want this book to be one of those books where there's like 20K words per chapter.I'm actually getting into having more ideas pop up in my mind like I'm doing a TDA, that's why some of the chapters be like 4-8K words long. I usually stop at like 1-2K because I just get lazy. So yes, since there's going to be a lot of stuff in this book I might make a second book to continue the journey. I hope I can atleast make one chapter 10-15K words long. Though I'd probably be typing for hours. Then I won't update the book for like 2 days straight. I'd write a bit then I'd quit LOL.

I might update this introduction idk. There isn't much I need to say but if I do find something I should add in here then I'll come to update it.

Plsss vote and comment ^^. Also I'll be using a wheel to pick who's OC or themselves is going to be in the story.

Also please give a name if your doing yourself (it can be fake) it'll be weird to be like "Y/N smiled" or whatever when you didn't get picked to be in it . 💀