I: Trouble

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Naruto's gaze found itself staring at Sakura. Oh how cute she was, Naruto thought. But as he was looking, his eyes looked over at his rival; Uchiha Suki. Naruto scowled as he looked at many of the young boys in his class swarm over her. She didn't seem to like it that much herself either. Not that Naruto cared, he honestly just viewed Suki as a delusional attention seeker.

"Okay guys listen up! Or you won't know what team you'll be on and who will be on your team."

Iruka told them as he clapped the clip board and his hands together. Everyone's attention returned to Iruka. This was the time they'd be on their teams and start their missions. Naruto beamed as he hoped to be on a team with Sakura.

"First up, Team 8, Kiba, Hinata & Shino! Your Sensei is Kurenai Yuhi."

Iruka tells them. Kiba looks like he was going to puke when he heard Shino's name being called. Hinata looked sad. She wasn't going to be on a team with Naruto. Shino shrugged.

"Next, Team 10, Choji, Ino and Shikamaru, your Sensei is Asuma Sarutobi."

Iruka said, Ino looked like her mind just exploded. Naruto giggled quietly. Choji didn't literally care, he was just eating his chips. Though he was lucky he was on a team with his best friend; Shikamaru.

"Welp, that sucks ..."

Shikamaru whispered to Suki. She laughed at him quietly. He rolled his eyes at her and looked back at Iruka who was looking down the clipboard for another Team.

"Next, Team Guy, Rock Lee, Neji and TenTen! Your Sensei is Might Guy!"

Iruka announced, he seemed surprised himself. Naruto looked around and realized that the only people who weren't called were, him, Sakura and Suki. So, that meant that there could be a possibility that they were on a team.

"Lastly, Team 7... Naruto, Sakura.....and...Suki?"

Iruka said surprised. Everyone's eyes widened. Huh? No way.

"Why does Naruto get to be on a Team with two girls ?!"

Kiba whined fiercely. Iruka looked at him. Naruto scowled and rolled his eyes. No way he was going to be on a Team with Suki! Why couldn't she be on a team with Neji or someone else, other than him and Sakura.

"Well, that's what's on the paper. Team 7 will be Naruto, Sakura and Suki. Your Sensei is Hatake Kakashi. Don't ask me, I don't know."