Warning

King POV

I was sitting in class minding my business, I don't like interacting with people when I'm off my meds because I know how I can get in certain situations.

I was thinking about how I snapped on TJ this morning so I decided to text him and apologize for my actions, I don't like lashing out on him like that which is why I stay loaded with my medication, I don't know how the hell I ran out this time. My psychologist keeps telling me I need them so I take em almost everyday. I'm starting to think it's becoming more of an addiction than more a helping matter. It could just be in my head I don't know.

I was interrupted from my inner thoughts by  TJ texting me back.

TJ: It's ok babe, Ik you off yo meds although that shit don't excuse yo behavior!

King: Yeah Ik, but tbh I don't think I need em, I can function fine w/o em.

TJ: and who told u that?

King: I'll explain it later my head is hurting rn, I probably go home.

TJ: Alright but you still coming to the basketball game with me.

King: Gotchu babe ❤️

I was about to lay my head down and get some much needed rest when I overheard two girls sitting next to me talking mad loud.

"Girl, did you hear about the new boy. They saying he DL" The girl facing me me said to her friend turned away from me.

"Yes bitch and they say TJ and him was in the hallway flirting and shit. Let's pray King crazy ass don't find out, don't need a part 2 from prom."

The classroom fell quiet as I looked up to everybody looking at me.

"He behind me ain't he."  The girl stupidly asked.

"What you say about TJ?" I asked her in a calm tone trying to contain my anger.

"Look calm down it might not even be true, that's just what people are saying, although I did see him in the hallway with that boy." She replied to me slickly.

" Y'all probably dragging it, TJ not even like that."

I would pray he not.

After making my statement some fan ass nigga gone open his mouth and give his unwanted opinion about my relationship.

" I mean cmon bruh you did cheat on him like 2 times and one of the times was on prom night."

I mugged the fuck out of him, cause why he speaking on our business. Just as I was about to respond the bell rung signaling us to go home. I immediately got up and headed towards TJ classroom. I spotted him walking out the classroom laughing and blushing at the new nigga.

"Yo, TJ cmon."

He quickly stopped laughing, telling the light-skin nigga he would see him later.

"Wassup babe." He tried to hug me but only to be moved to the side. "I thought you left school."

"Nah baby let's go." I found myself saying a little to calmly.

Once we was in the car I started making my way towards our place. The ride was awkward as fuck  and quiet which is unusual for us since we always have some shit to talk about.

"So, is it true."  I asked him breaking the silence.

"What are you talking about."

He laughed at my question.

"Don't play dumb Tyren, Is you fucking around on me with that bitch ass nigga!" I yelled hitting the brakes in the middle of the road I don't give a fuck.

"KING, what the fuck get out the road. We can talk about this shit at home." He said to me panicking as we sat in traffic.

"NAH FUCK DAT TELL ME NOW!" I demanded.

"NO IM NOT NOW GO BEFORE WE GET HIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU TODAY!"

I pulled off just in time before a big ass truck came zooming past us.  I didn't give a damn, I'll kill us both.

I watched and listened as the words came out my mouth, I tried to move but I couldn't.

"Go." I said to myself but nothing was happening. What the fuck.

I soon regained control of my body and pressed the gas. I looked over at TJ with fear in my eyes as he was returning the same look.

"Nice save bitch." The voice said.

I ignored it and pulled into our driveway parking the car and running into the house, with a scared and confused TJ following me.

"Nigga what the fuck was that, are you that insecure over a dude that you almost got both of us killed, King if I wanted to cheat on you I would have BEEN did it. Let's not forget you cheated on me on my birthday AND prom night when you went all psycho. You always do this when you're off yo fuckin meds."

The whole time TJ was talking I could barely understand a word, my head was hurting like fuck.

"Are you even listening to me King." He said in frustration which quickly went away.

I crouched to the ground holding my head.

"Bae you good...Oh shit King stop." TJ cringed at me on the ground.

I don't know what I was thinking but I thought banging it on the ground would help it go away. TJ immediately ran over to me getting me off the ground.

"Babe, please get back.. please." I warned him as I started to lose control of my body once again.

"NO! so you can start beating your fuckin head again no." He said hugging me tightly.

I felt everything go black and I heard a thud and a loud scream.

TJ POV

"I said GET BACK!" King screamed while pushing me hard as fuck into the corner of the table.

"Fuck." I said from the sharp pain.

"King what's up with you, you putting yo hands on me now."  I stated backing up away from him.

"Shut up bitch, you think you can play in my face  and flirt with other niggas. Got me looking stupid at school and shit." He said menacingly. He then pulled out his pocket knife. I tried to run only to be tripped up by him.

He grabbed my shirt punching me in the face twice.

"Get the fuck off me." I screamed punching him back, which seemingly didn't faze him at all. So I started kicking.

Still he remained unfazed. It's like he was in a trance, his eyes were watery as if he was scared or something.  Still nothing changed he slowly brought the knife up into the air and just as he was about to stab me his eyes rolled back and he fell on top of me.

King slowly got up, hugging me tightly and kissing me.

"Oh shit I'm glad you're ok Baby shit."

Scared out of mind I just went along with it.

"Yeah let's go get cleaned up and take a nap."

After we showered and got in bed I waited for him to go to sleep before leaving the room and entering the guest room downstairs. I made sure to lock the door.

I checked my phone one last time shaking hard as fuck.

Caleb: Yo Tyren you up 👀

I closed my phone and went to sleep still on alert. What a fucking day, my boyfriend of 4 years almost killed me. We're definitely going somewhere to get help tomorrow, I know that wasn't him at all.

King would never...Would he?

Excuse any errors

Thx for reading.❤️🖤