chapter 3

Okayyyyyyy well i hope you all like this chapter!!!^.^ pleaseeee vote and follow me 💙.
Let's start💙💫:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Muichiro POV:

What's going on ? Why are we hiding? Oh yeah there's a Winch with a police man car over there pulling a modern jeep . I think the police man is searching for the owner of the jeep while the winch is pulling it . In the first place the jeeb car isn't Strikebound in the car side . It's Strikebound in pavement. I looked to me side to have an answer why are we hiding? She turned to look at me with a worried Expressions while eating here niles ..... what ?

"Wow kera it looks like i will sleep with you today "said the girl who help me ... her name was sheza right? She was smiling Broadly like there isn't something wrong.

"Who could you say that sheeezzzaa the policeman is over there searching for us !!!!! What will Ekozy san do if he know i did this to his car " said kera . She looks like she will cry at any moment know . I putted a hand on her shoulder to comfort her while smiling. I don't understand what's going on but i think i get some hints.

"Keraaaaa don't worry about it it's just a car and Ekozy san won't anyway believe you have done this sooooo hey i will be hiding this days . My life is on the Touchstone" said sheza Broadly while smiling and putting both of here hand on her waist .

"HAY WHAT'S GOING ON "screamed yuichiro. I believe he was trying to understand what going on . Just like me . Kera and her friend turned to us . Each one of them has different expressions. 1- who has a worried Expressions and thinks it's all her fault . 2- who has a Broadly Expressions and happy to face her fatal fate WITHOUT any hint of Attentions to it .

"Oh muichiro sorry fot pulling and your brother here with us it's just that ......that i couldn't drive well and you can see the policeman is searching for me cuz-" kera was explaining to me and my brother but was cut with a hand covering her mouth.

"Cuz she was driving amazingly but the policeman don't like us anyway cuz we mostly visit them a lot " said sheza smiling to us . Me and my brother were really trying to understand.....with a serious looks in our faces.

"They always search for any mistake from us to come again and make party there " said sheza while Raising her fists while laughing then a <Ponk> sound appeared from the contact of kera fist with sheza head . Kera was very angry her eyes has a red Sparks looking like she is about to kill someone.

"They are here just because i didn't Strikebound the car in parking lot instead i Strikebound it in the pavement cuz we were in hurry and you know was it's idea to Strikebound in the pavement?"said kera with a black area . She is so scaryyy that she made yuichiro walk closer to me . We shake our heads quickly at the same time afraid that she might kill us if we didn't answer quickly. I'm comparing (kera) Before 10 minutes and (kera) now ... yuichiro whispered in my ear " women's are scary " i only nod . I believe he also noticed the change of mood she had. Sheza is still rubbing her head while repeating "bad mood ". Then we all heard a loud voice talking . The four of us turned to see what's happening. We were hiding behind the corner all except for our heads they were exposed so we could see what's going on. Sheza head was at the bottom then kera then yuichiro and my head was at the top.

"WHAT HAPPENED" said a man

"Sir your car will be Impounded until you finish these documents " said the police man while giving a Stack of papers to it looks like it's 40 pages

"HAHHHHHHH WHY ??? I'M SURE THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO SOLVE THIS- " said the man . He looks so Surprised .

"No sir. There isn't and it looks like you didn't finish the documents of the Customs that belongs to this car in the first place. The faster you finish these documents the fast you receive your car " said the policeman . I feel bad for this man . It looks like he has a lot of work to do .