Chapter 14

AN/I think I'm finally getting my inspiration back, I'm hoping it will stick around until I finish all my stories, also Happy easter to everyone who celebrates it. 

Percy's POV

It had been a week since my daughter was born, and I had been spending a lot of time with her and Fortuna. I usually had to split my consciousness so I could be in more than one place at a time. Yeah, I'm busy nowadays but that's okay since I can still always make time for the people I care about, as well as my duties as a god.

My dad had gone to Fortuna's palace to see Silvia a couple of days ago. I was there when he'd shown up, I knew he was coming since I had told him the day before that Silvia had been born. Once he had arrived Dad had switched to his Roman form mainly because Fortuna and I were in ours. He smiled when he saw Silvia, and we let him hold her for a while. She didn't seem to mind, and we were planning on taking her to visit my mom and Paul soon since I knew they would want to see her.

Of course, I am still spending as much time with Apollo as I can. He knows about Silvia, but he hasn't seen her. That doesn't bother me, although I was sure they would end up meeting at some point, even if it was only by accident. Regardless, we were happy. There is no one else I'd rather be with so I spend most nights with him, and I haven't slept with anyone else in a while. Technically we still have an open relationship, so I could sleep with other people if I wanted to but I honestly haven't wanted to in a while. Maybe I will eventually decide to have a one-night stand with someone else but right now I Don't really need to since I am content with Apollo.

A few days ago I had taken Olivia to meet my mom. The visit was a bit awkward, but my mom wanted to meet her before she has our baby so I had taken Olivia to meet her. Lisa had also met my mom a while ago, the first time they had met I had taken Mom to meet her, but since then I think my mom has been visiting her often to give her some extra support through her pregnancy. I'm sure Mom would have helped Olivia too if it wasn't for the fact that they lived so far apart. Either way, I certainly appreciate my mom helping Lisa since I couldn't be there to help her constantly and it was mainly my fault we were in this situation.

Now I am spending time with Fortuna and Silvia. It looked like Silvia had gotten my black hair and her mother's amber eyes. I am not with Silvia and Fortuna constantly, but I still try to spend a lot of time with them. between what I had seen and what Fortuna had told me Silvia was a good baby. She wasn't too fussy, or anything like that, but even if she had been we wouldn't have to deal with that for too long.

She is an immortal, and would probably be a minor goddess when she's older she will grow much quicker than a mortal baby or demigod. I had no clue what she might end up being the goddess of, we won't know that until she's older. I know I had been really nervous about becoming a dad, but now that my first child is here, that has faded for the most part. I'm happy to take care of Silvia, and I love her. Now I'm not too worried about what I'll do after my other kids are born, I'm sure everything will be fine

A few days went by before Fortuna and I visited my mom and Paul with Silvia. Fortuna wasn't going to go and was just going to let me take Silvia to see them by myself, but I convinced her to go too. As I had expected my mom and Paul were happy to see us, but they were especially happy to see Silvia. It didn't surprise me at all that Mom immediately loved Silvia. I mean she was happy to see me but Silvia was definitely the center of attention during that visit and she seemed to be perfectly fine with that. It looked like she enjoyed the attention that we were all giving her.

After we went back to Olympus, not much else happened that day. I spent some time with Apollo, but I didn't do much else. A few weeks went by without much happening before something important happened. I was in my palace one evening when my phone rang. it was Lisa. I wasn't really surprised, I often contact her or visit her to see how she's doing since our twins are due any day now. "How are you doing?" I asked, a bit concerned since she sounded nervous or worried, maybe a bit of both. She also sounded like she was breathing heavier than usual, she replied, "I'm okay, but I think the babies are coming,"