♡~Chapter 2~♡

The first thing I see when i look inside the hot air balloon is a.... white cape?

I hear a sweet tone full the space. It was actually really nice. Besides that I try and figure out who this guy is. "ugh this guy again" luz says with an annoyed voice. I look back at Luz and mouth. 'Who is that?' She pulls out a fire glyph, without an answer.

Moving along with her the smacks him on his back. "Huh?" A male's voice says. "AHHHHHHH" he screams. Within a second  he was flying through the airand out the ship.

With Luz looking scared for him I tell her "He'll be all right".

"yea he probably will." Luz say walking forward to the controls. "I hope..." I say to myself walk slowly behind her.

"Now how do we stop this thing?" She asks looking all around the controls puzzled

"Oh you just pull that cord above your head" the same male voice says. "Thank yo- AH" Luz says, calmly  then shocked. I look up and it's the same guy from before?!? But how?? "Hiiii~" he say so happily but shoots both Luz and I.

Who is this guy?!? I swear to titan I remember  the same exact outfit,voice, and staff before but I just can remember! "Good to see you again human and witch.." he says brushing his clothes off. Witch... "Why are you stealing palizmen.... Golden Guard?!" Luz yells at him

The Golden Guard! The emorpor's right hand man, the 'annoying' brat lilith was talking about I remember!

--------------------------------------------flash-back-----------------------------------------------
Me and Luz were on a ship when king when into the captain's room. I went to go get him out so we won't get into trouble but someone got to king first.

"Come on king we shouldn't be in here...HUH?!?" I yell as a person had king in a cage. He has a golden owl mask and in a different uniform than I've ever seen. He looked just like the guy on the poster lilith was talking about.

The Golden Guard!? "What are you doing with King?!" I 'ask' the Golden guard "Oh this little guy... I was just taking him in!" He tells me putting a cloth over the cage putting kind in the dark.

"That all right you don't need to 'take him in anywhere I'll be taking now" I give out my hand motioning to give me the cage. "I don't think so, I'll be keeping him a little longer" he laughs. "What do you mean keeping him?!? He does belong to you!" I yell at him having my face red with angrier.

"I need him to help me with a...favor with the human." Luz...  "as if she'll fall for that." I roll my eyes knowing that she totally will. "Maybe your right. She wouldn't fall for it if it was just this rat maybe if it was one of her close witch friends." He says putting down the cage and picking up  his staff. Witch... "yea like one of her close friends.." I get cut off by him putting me in a bubble.
"HEY!!" I yell hiting on the bubble look right at him.

I couldn't see his eye but I knew I was looking at him dead in the eyes with anger.

"Dont worry you'll get out in a little bit" he laughs and walks out of the captain's room and on to the dock. He looks down at the sea....the boiling sea.

"Y-your not gonna... Thats THE boiling sea that can kill a person within a second!" I tell him banging on the walls of the bubble he put me in.

"Don't worry witch this bubble is perfectly safe and with outfit if heat protected." He chucked. "What about King!?!" I ask him. "He'll be okay too, gee you worry a lot." He says sobbed going into the boiling sea. It looked...so pretty. "Wow" I said gasped.
Suddenly I hear a muffled "you could've gotten killed.!"

We reach the surface and the Golden guard says. "That can still be arranged." He says looking up at.. LUZ AND EDA?!? What are they doing here?!

"Hello criminals,what's about to happen should be relatively painless if you just do what I say." He tells Luz and eda pointing at them too. "And why would we do that?" Eda tells the Golden boy. "Because none of you can use real magic." Tells them. He wasn't lying though.

"You don't know that!" Eda yells pointing at the Golden guard. "Maybe not. But I do know that you ARE standing on a plant that eats flesh." He laughs when Luz and eda jump off the plant onto some sand blowing on their shoes. "Okay... okay the human will remain a sailor of repay all the money she lost. Well the owl lady will be arrested again! For attacking one of the emorpor's ships."
He tells eda and Luz what was going to happen.

"Empopor's ships..?" Luz asks looking up at Eda. "Their the only ones worth robbing." Eda says.

"Why are you hunting the selkidomus?! It s peaceful creature and your hunting it!" Eda yells at the Golden guard. "The emorpor order me to slay one I'm just following orders." He shrugs. "Well I'm just gonna smack you around a bit!" Eda yells pulling off her arm and 'smacks' him. "How about I leave you hanging over the boiling sea! Around these parts the steam can leave 3rd degree burns, but I don't have to be t-that mean. No one has to be a sailor or arrested if one of you follows those selkidomus tracks and slays the beast." He explains to Eda and Luz. Geez this guy likes to hear him self talk. Luz groans in sadness.

He sighs, "your making this harder than it has to be, go or I drown the rat and witch" He says, witch....The bubble moves up to beside the Golden boy and pops "AHH" I scream as I fall to the ground. "LUZ EDA!"I yell  getting up and try to ran to Luz but he grabs my hand and pulls me back. Without a word a sword appears, "here I'll help!" He says as the sword drops to the ground.

"Fine.. I'll go." Luz says "Luz Wait" Eda yells following behind. Now it's just king asleep. With me and him......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
1096 words
Most likely chapter 3 is going to be out tomorrow or late at night so we just have to wait and see💗