♡~Chapter 20~♡

"No its a way to survive!" I pull hunter into the memory. Once we were all in the memory. We followed the kid Belos into a crowd when he disappeared. We stopped seeing no one on the stage.
"He says he can talk to the titan."

"The titans dead how is that possible?"

People mutter questioning Belos.
Whenever what seems to be Belos get on to the stage. But he looked different. He did have the same mask on, different clothes, and a whole other staff.

"Fellow citizens we are born into chaos, our lives anger the titan my own family has been heard by the darkness of wild magic." Belos says creating smoke from his bulb of his staff. Motioning the smoke to go across his face. Or mask.

When the smoke clears off I saw Belos spinning his staff into a circle and there what seemed to be 9 glowing circles. They must be the 9 covens.

"I've been selfless the light. It shines in lime shoes." Belos says say the 9 circles get brighter and glow off.

"See he's always been helping people" Hunter smirks elbowing Luz. But all of a sudden a huge blast went off. "The wild witches they have found me! Down!" Belos yells, I don't think many people could hear him from the explosions.

We all run back to where we originally came from, where the picture was. Luz was waving to Hunter, he kept on looking from behind.

"You uncommitted fool you nearly took me head off with that blast!" The same belos with then wooden maks says angrily. When inlooked over to were the voice was coming from I saw the same Belos as the one on the stage. But also someone that looked like they were wearing a golden guard uniform, but really old.

Not dusty old, but like middle evil old. "I'm sorry lord Belos.." The guy in the middle evil Golden guard outfit says. He sounded just like Hunter too!

"I'm off to the next town." The belos says walking off before the middle evil Golden guard stops him. "What about the rest of these?" He asks pulling off a sheet showing more explosions. "Put on a bigger show." Belos says walking away.

I look over and Hunter look surprised, worried. Maybe he is finally staring to realized that Belos is really, truly evil inside. And not the guy he thought he was.

The middle evil Golden guard lights match and throws it on the explosions. And walks off with the Belos. That's when the kid Belos comes back out of no where! He grabs a small bag filled with something. It kinda sounded like glass.

We all jumped through the picture and back into the dead forest with the other memories.

"Belos was lying wild witches weren't attacking him! How could you help someone like that!" Luz questions Hunter. He looked worried, I would be too. "He was probably just uh special technique to get people to listen to his message." Hunter says walking a few steps forward and looking back at us

"It's for the greater good."

I look to my side to see Luz she looked every angry. But before I could say something. The same goo stuff was coming out of the picture. "AH! It found us!" Luz says running.

The kid belos jumped into another picture. This one had snow, instead of the last one. It was just a normal night?

We followed him up a hill to were he disappeared again.
"What's the kid doing?" Hunter asks seeing the kid belos steeling a woman's bag., "sh!" Luz says and I look up to look at hunter and i just shrug my shoulders. There were about 9 to 10 people with Belos and the same middle evil Golden guard.

"Look at what wild magic has done to your city. Now imagine what it's doing to you! A city can raise from the ashes but a soul..." Belos says shaking his face 'no'. There was a burning city in the back ground.