It was meant to be (Crimeboys)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language and/or sensitive scenes.
-
Side note — This is set pre-crimeboys meet up, so sometime in 2020.
Request by: Trixy_Trix
-
Warnings — None, pure fluff
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Wilbur Soot, Quackity, Tubbo, Dream and Georgenotfound
——————————————————————
Tomorrow Tommy releases a vlog that features the best day of his life. Tomorrow twitter will go crazy over two brothers meeting in person for the first time.

Yesterday Tommy had the best day of his life. Yesterday Tommy was able to hug and hang out in person with his older brother for the first time, ever.

Today Tommy sits in his bedroom playing Jackbox with his friends. Today Tommy, for the first time in his life, can't wait for the stream to end so he can rescue Wilbur from his parents downstairs.

His leg bounces with excitement as he eyes the time on his computer screen. He's only been streaming for an hour, but he had promised his chat a short stream today, and an extra-long one tomorrow. Little did they know that the stream would be featuring The Wilbur Soot in real life, sitting right beside Tommy.

The vlog will only show half the day they spent together; the meet up, a trip to the arcade and a few minute clip of them playing music together. A small vlog for the fans, but a big day for him. The video doesn't show the emotional side to the meet up; the crying, hugs and strong words.

Though he wouldn't admit it to anyone else, he was the first to tear up upon meeting the man that he has only ever seen as his older brother. There's no doubt he's going to throw Wilbur under the bus instead of himself for crying first on tomorrow's stream.

Though, he's not quite sure whether Wilbur will still be alive by then. When Tommy left him, he was downstairs talking to his parents. It was simple conversation like how their day was, but now that Wilbur's by himself, who knows that the conversation has fallen to. Tommy has never known his parents to be over-protective as such, but considering they now have another (unofficial) son, Tommy doesn't know.

His parents have never reacted negatively towards Wilbur and him being friends. In fact, they seem to be glad by the amount of friends he's gathered in the past few months, even getting the chance to talk to a few. But now it's different. Wilbur's here, in his house, in person. What if they find him different in person? Ban him from talking to Tommy ever again?

He bites his nails as these anxious thoughts replace the excited ones. That can't happen. Tommy's sure he needs Wilbur more than Wilbur needs him. If his parents ban Wilbur from talking with him, then... then Tommy's leaving with him. He loves his parents more than anything, but Tommy needs Wilbur.

Tommy mentally shakes his head. No, that's not going to happen. His parents love Wilbur. They trusted him enough to look after Tommy with nothing but a 'be safe'. His mum even hugged him when they met! Wilbur's going to be fine. Tommy's going to be fine.

The stream lasts for another twenty minutes as they finish up Patently Stupid with their different inventions, which, as the title says, are patently stupid. In the end, Quackity came out with the stupidest idea and won the game.

"Good game guys, I think I'm gonna finish up stream now if you want to leave, thanks for joining the stream." Tommy switches to full cam, entirely ready to end stream now and run downstairs.

"Rude of you to assume we've got something better to do with our lives, Tomathy." Dream replies, and Tommy can just imagine the smug look on his face.

"Well, unlike you Dream, I actually do. Thanks, Tommy, for inviting me to play, it's been fun. Bye chatters!" George remarks, leaving the discord just as quietly as he entered.