Chapter 3 - The Unexpected Attention.

Recap

He whispered to the blue-haired man next to him, his voice clearly shaking, as he began to break down infront of this assassin he had known for less than a day. He felt pathetic as he spoke :

" I don't think i can do it . . . "

End of Recap

Viktor looked over at the man who he thought had no emotion, and walked over, placing his hand on his shoulder.

" Take some deep breaths. "

They didn't have much time until the man in the bed was said to wake up, so Viktor placed his hands on top of Caspian's, keeping them steady before letting go once he knew Caspian had calmed down.

" Now, once you feel confident enough, let out any anger or sadness you have out on this man. "

Taking one last deep breath, Caspian stabbed the man multiple times, making sure he was dead before he could scream.
Viktor was surprised with the aggressiveness Caspian had, making him wonder what made him so upset. Caspian had always been the one to not show many emotions and lack care for most things, and yet standing infront of him, Caspian is stabbing this man like his life depended on it, like he had no care in the world that he's taken another innocent persons life.

                               Fast Forward

Torin walked down to the pond, as he had just come back from what he was doing, and noticed Caspian sitting next to the water. He walked up and sat next to him, waiting for him to notice.

After a couple minutes of silence Caspian finally decides to speak.

" Hello Torin. "

A bright smile appeared on Torin's face as he heard his best friend speak. Wrapping his arms around the assassin, he noticed something didn't feel right, a moment that would normally feel happy and bright suddenly felt depressing.
Torin looked up at Caspian, asking what had upset him.

" Its nothing really.. just a bad mission, thats all. "

Hearing those words exit his mouth, Torin knew it was more than just a bad mission.
He pulled Caspian closer towards him, knowing he needed a genuine hug. Torin knew Caspian hadn't had a hug like this for a long time, as he knew that not many people were as close to him as Torin was.

The sudden affection startled Caspian slightly since Torin pulled him in so quickly. He gently wrapped his hands around the boy, feeling his eyes tear up behind the kitsune-mask. The hug reminded him of his mother, which he hasn't seen for a long time. He felt comfort in this hug, as he began to quietly sob into Torin's shoulder, and they stayed like this until Caspian was ready to pull away.

When he pulled away, he looked down towards the floor, as he mumbled a few words. Torin could only just make out what he said, and once he figured it out, he smiled, knowing that he had helped Caspian feel better, and thats what he wanted to do all along.

" Thankyou, Torin.. "

End of Chapter 3