Becky Armstrong Style

Loud random noises can be heard inside a class room.

Class A Section 2.

" have you heard about it?" asked a girl with a short hair to her classmate whose so tall with a bit long face as she pass a basket ball but the latter missed it.

" Heyy Noey! dont play your ball inside the class you almost hit me!" yelled a girl with a long tied hair while glaring.

But Nowy just wink at her Which made the girl roll her eyes heaven wards.

" Sorry Irin!" said the guy with the long face and walked towards irin to get the ball.

" Tsk.. Maybe you should tie your friend sometimes P'Heng" said Irin. Heng just gave her an apologetic smile and glared to Noey when he got back.

" Anyway .. What am i saying? oh yes have you heard? " Noey asked.

" Of what? "

" The transfer student from class A Section 1 joined the basketball team. I wonder if shes good enough to join us? " Noey said and grab the ball from Heng.

" Oh that? Maybe she do has some moves.. Her application was accepted right away.. " Heng said..

Then the class room suddenly went silent.

As a small girl with wavy brunette hair entered. She looked around like looking for someone.

" Thats her. But what is she doing here right now ?" Heng said.

The small girl walked slowly towards their direction.

1..2..3..

" Really? She's so small how can she play basket ball? Point guard maybe?" Noey wondered as she watched the girl made her way.

Everyone is now watching her every move.

5..6..7..8

" isnt that Rebecca Patricia Armstrong? The genius transfer student?" said the girl with chinese looking eyes whose sitting in front of Noey and Heng.

" Shes really cute P'Nam.. I Saw her yesterday and i think she smiled at me.. " said the girl who has a jet black long wavy hair while giggling and watched as Rebecca Armstrong walks towards their direction.

Noey and Heng looked at each other .

12.. 13.. 14.. 15..

" Genius?" they both whispered. The two expected the girl to stop infront of them thinking that she came to their classroom to ask about the team. But they are wrong.

Rebecca Armstrong stopped in front of the desk of P'Nam and her friend.

She smiled at the two.

20..21..22..

" You are Sarocha Chamkimha also known as Freen, Right?" she asked and the girl beside P'Nam just nodded.

She cant believe that Rebecca Armstrong is talking to her. Why not? Because this Armstrong girl is the current celebrity student right now.

It was humored that they allowed her to transfer at their school even tho she is 4 years younger than the others os because she perfect the entrance exam. And shes really a great basket ball player.

" Have you eaten lunch yet?"

24..25..26..27..

" N-no.." freen manage to say. She's still starstruck by Ms Armstrong whose now smiling so bright showing those cute set of teeth and deep dimples.

" Thats great. Here eat this. Im the one who cooked it.. " she said as she lay a cute lunch box in front of Freen.

Everyone were still silent. Its like they are watching a movie that you'll regret it if you missed any of the scene.

28..29..30..

" T-thank you.. B-but why?" Freen asked with her tomato colored face.

" Because i like you. . Don't you like me too?" she asked with amusement.

31..32..33..34..

" H-huh I-i" Freen doesn't know what to say. She looked at her friend P'Nam trying to ask for help but P'Nam is looking at Ms Armstrong with her mouth slightly open.

" Owh. i see.. You dont like me then? And you two are already dating?" Rebecca asked and sadness was written all over her face.

" I-its not that! A-and P'Nam is just a friend! " Freem said in panic.

Its not true that she dont like Becky. She just dont know what to say because her brain cant process what Becky said right away. And her feelings and mind were fighting over if Becky is really serious or not.

Because aside from the rumor that shes a genius and a great basketball player. They said shes also a playgirl.

35..36..37..38..

" Really? Youre not dating her?" becky asked and look at P'Nam.

Freen then elbowed P'Nam To come back to her senses.

" Huh? Owh.. N-no.. i mean.. Yes. Were not dating..W-were just friends!" P'Nam said while shaking her head with hand gesture.

39..40..41..

" That's good! Lets start dating then. " Becky said brightly.

" H-huh? u-us??.. You and.. M-me??" Freen asked pointing to her self.. She can hear her own heart beat now..

42.. 43.. 44..

" Yes. i like you.. You like me.. Let's have a date this week end. I'll wait for you infront of the school gates. " Becky said. Her smile getting wider.

45..46..

" w-weekend.. School gates" Freen said to her self.

47..48..

" Yup! I'll wait for you there.. 4 o'clock. Ok? bye bye.. " and with that she left the room with a triumph smile on her face.

While Freen was left with her hand on her chest.. Feeling her loud heart beat.

Her other classmates now started to giggle. Some whistled.

" so.. she do have some moves.. " Noey said out of the blue still staring the door where Rebecca Patricia Armstrong entered and left.

" Yeah.. Great moves.. " Heng answered while nodding.

.....

HAhahahaha just a fluffy os!

Im too lazy to write anything so bear with this one!

Hope you like it guys!!