Chapter five

Anastasia

''its not fair! I should be the winner!'' He exclaimed, and kick me under the table.

"And why do you say that? It is very clear that I played fair and square, and I won" he then crossed his arms.

"Okay, no more chess, what about a play of...tag?" He said

Me and Alexei were playing chess to pass the boring time, actually, I didn't know that I will win, I mean I am not that good at chess...now for that, my annoying baby brother kicked me under the table. Now, we have to play tag, which I am oppose.

"Play of tag? No, it's not safe for you"

"What?"

Ugh! Do I really need to repeat it again?

"No, I said No"

Now he gives me his puppy eyes

"please" he begged. I cant resist him because he is my fond baby brother, but what will papa and mama say if they found out? It is sometimes forbidden him to play outside activities especially with running involvement, it will cause him worst circumstances, because...he has hemophilia...a rare disease which is thought that my great grandmother Queen Victoria of the British Empire started the mutation. The public doesn't know about his disease, it is held as a secret.

"please" he begged again

What will I do?

Finally, I gave up...

"ok, fine we will play tag"

He cheered because of joy.

He dragged me downstairs and quickly went to the palace's park.

"Okay..." he went near me, I know how he play so...

"Tag!" I quickly said and run away so I can avoid him, he wants a play of tag...I will play with him alright.

"Not fair!" He exclaimed while running to catch me, but a smile appeared on his face.

"Try to catch me little brother" I said.

"Oh, I will" he said.

Now I am going near to the woods of the park, I saw Alexei running with his might.

Oh no

I am doomed

"Ouch!" He exclaimed.

I quickly run over to him and I saw him in pain...because of, bleeding.

I am so doomed

"Help! Somebody!" I shouted with all my might, still no one came.

I repeated again, "help!"

Fortunately, Derevenko came.

"Your highnesses!" He rushed over to us and helped me carry Alexei.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Long story" this is not the time Derevenko.

We quickly rushed to the infirmary room, and saw papa

I am so doomed

"What happened?!" Papa asked, his eyes were on me

"I um...I will explain, its just that..." my whole body are shaking because of fear, fear of papa will be angry at me, fear of worst circumstances that will happen to my brother.

"We played tag, he tripped because of a rock way to the woods" I said completely.

"What? You know he can't play outside activities without my or your mother's permission!" He exclaimed, I am so full of guilt.

"I am so very sorry papa, please forgive me"

He face palm and turned around

"Go to your bedroom, we will talk about this later"

I run...with my tears, all the way to my and my sister's bedroom.

I am so full of guilt.

Please forgive me Alexei...God save the tsarevich

Author's note
Hey guys! So, here it is, I finally finished this chapter (woo!) Our classes is suspended because of a heavy rain caused by typhoon falcon (I hope no one get hurt). Sorry for the long wait. Thanks : )