Chapter Six

Anna

"Ekaterina, are you sure?"

"Yes, I am going to be fine, don't worry"

Ekaterina is ill, she been coughing all the time and it worries me, that's why, I am planning to consult a doctor later.

"Okay, be safe Ekaterina"

"You too dear"

The coughing won't stop, its been days now, the thing is...what is the cause of her hard cough?

For now, I am going to Marfa.

As I walked through Petrograd, I saw a communists' track, load with armed men

"I wonder where are they going?"

"Maybe to the winter palace" someone said behind me. It made me startled, I thought it was a bolshevik, you know, the reds are everywhere now, especially here in Petrograd.

It was Marfa

"Marfa! Don't do that! It made my heart beat hard, it can caused me a heart attack!" I said with a serious tone, I am a bit bothered about it.

"Sorry"

"So, what brings you here? I thought, I am the one going to you" I asked

"Well, let just say that I want to have a walk outside doors" she responded.

I realized that the reason why I want to see Marfa

"Marfa..." I started, "its about Ekaterina" I think I am going to end up in tears.

"What?"

"Well, after our last hangout, three days now, Ekaterina been coughing hard, and I am worried" so obvious

"Well...what do you want to do then?"

I hesitated, "Well, I am planning to see a doctor"

"Soooo?" For me, she jokingly said it

"Oh come on Marfa"

She just smirked at me like all of I said was a joke.

"Marfa!" I shouted

"Oh Anna, don't worry, I understand all of what you said" she has now her concern face.

"Look, I know you know a doctor...what his name?"

"Dr. Konstantin?" She raised an eyebrow.

I quickly said yes

"Oh...so, when do you want it to happen?"

"Now"