CHAPTER 6

At XIAO MANSION

The sun has risen, and the rays of it has illuminated the mansion as well as the rooms of the mansion

The sun has risen, and the rays of it has illuminated the mansion as well as the rooms of the mansion. The clock is striking at 6:30 and an alarm sound accompanied by the rustling sound of sheets with the groan of the occupant of the room can be heard. The man after checking the time gets up, ruffles his hair, and proceeds toward the bathroom to do his morning routine. After 15 minutes he is seen in his joggers descending the stairs and walking out of the mansion doors.

At the door of the mansion, he finds the family butler opening the door for him.
"Good morning, young master" greeted butler Yan.
"Good morning, Mr. Yan" greeted the man back with a smile.
"Have a joyful walk" said Mr. Yan.
He nods with a smile and proceeds toward his morning walk.

This man is none other than Xiao Zhan, whose morning starts at 6:00 am, but today he is a little late because he is at Xiao mansion and he just makes it 6:30 when he is at his father's mansion

This man is none other than Xiao Zhan, whose morning starts at 6:00 am, but today he is a little late because he is at Xiao mansion and he just makes it 6:30 when he is at his father's mansion. Zhan is a strict and disciplined man, he follows a strict schedule whether it's his business or his personnel life, and this disciplined life of his is one of the reasons for his successful life.

The Xiao mansion is spread across 200 acres of land which has a golf course, a polo ground, a swimming pool, and everything which shows wealth and luxurious life. The estate has its garden which adds to the beauty of the mansion, and the thing which Zhan loves the most as it brings him peace and calmness. Zhan stays in his penthouse which is near the headquarters of xiao corporation to save his time. He only comes to the xiao mansion on weekends to spend time with his father and his morning in the mansion starts with a jog or a walk around the estate admiring its beauty.

Zhan found this time of the day refreshing as he enjoys nature, his mind becomes calm and all his worries get buried down deep inside him. Without any thoughts, he enjoys this time of day but today his mind is filled with only one thought that is about his marriage.

Though Zhan accepted the marriage, to him, it's not for his own will it's just for his father's happiness. Zhan still remembered the smile which was adorned by his father after he agreed to the marriage arrangement, that smile bought a sense of satisfaction in him. His heart was filled with relief and happiness and if agreeing to anything brings happiness to his father, he is ready to do it.