CHAPTER 21 - PART 2

At XIAO MANSION

Mr. Xiao who has been sitting on his chair was shocked when he saw the butler coming with the bouquet and he became curious about it as he wants to know the reason which has lead to the destruction of the bouquet. The elder who has been sitting on his chair watching the scene in front of him is shocked and seeing the interaction between his son and Yibo he wants to know the reason for it. He knows that Zhan will not tell him like this as his boy has always kept the things that can worry him to himself only so the last retort which can make his son tell him is his stern behavior.

The elder when saw his son had completed talking with Yibo looked at him and in a stern voice spoke,

"Zhan, May I know the reason that has led to destroying of the bouquet?"

Zhan who had been talking with the younger when heard his father's voice felt a shiver as he knows that whenever his father uses this voice then whatever his father asks he needs to be told so releasing a deep breath he spoke, "it's Yangzi!"

Mr. Xiao when heard his son felt his anger rising up but right now he just wants to know what has happened so he looks at Zhan as he speaks,

"Will you elaborate son?"

Zhan when heard his father knows that he will not be able to hide it from his father so releasing a sigh he started telling his father as he started telling his father what happened yesterday and it was after half an hour he completed telling his father what has happened.

Mr. Xiao, when heard what has happened, felt his anger rising at how can the boy be bullied in the Xiao Mansion even in the presence of his and Zhan, and he was just angry at himself that he was not able to protect the boy but more than that he felt that he needs to teach someone a lesson so he just takes out his phone as he dials a number which is answered after one ring,

"Huan, where are you?"

"Sir in the office!" came an immediate reply.

"Good!" Spoke Mr. Xiao as he continued, "call Mr. Wang and tell him that I want to meet him sharp at 10:00 am!"

"Yes sir!" Came an immediate reply as Mr. Xiao ended the call making both Zhan and Yibo shocked.

Zhan who has been listening to his father is shocked as he didn't expect his father will be this much angry although he anticipated this but he never imagined that his father will be this much angry so he after gathering his courage called for his father as he speaks, "Dad, why do you want to meet Mr. Wang!"

Mr. Xiao when heard his son clenched his fist as he spoke,

"How dare they hurt my son-in-law?"