~phlegmatic has advantages~

Me and Liz have been together for 6 months now.  But for the past few days, she seemed to be planning something. 

Until now, I haven't found out what she was planning and even now I can't think about it because, like an idiot, I had to forget my
make-up things in the toilet. 

So it's not like I was going to rest during this 10 minute break.  No, I have to go get my things and my break will be shortened by a few minutes. 

I went to the toilet and the first thing I saw was Liz kissing Charlotte. 

Let's just say Charlotte was a pretty good girl.  She had good grades, she looked nice, but that changed over time.  As if she had crossed over to the wrong side. 

All of a sudden I just saw how Liz was looking at me while she was kissing Charlotte and her smirk was forming on her face.  I just smiled awkwardly and looked away.

"Hi Love" I heard Liz say.  "Hey" I said quietly but loud enough for Liz to hear.  Liz was holding Charlotte's hand and she was just looking at Liz. 

I opened the door where the toilet was and took my things.  "You don't even ask what just happened?"  I heard Charlotte ask a bit angrily. 

I came out of the toilet and looked at Charlotte, "I don't have to ask when I've already seen it." 

"And aren't you angry that it was your girlfriend who cheated on you?"

"Look Charlotte, I'm not angry, I'm not crying or anything like that, it's fine.  Yes, I know that it was Liz who cheated on me with you, but God, nothing terrible happened.  Because life goes on.  I can find someone else.  And look, when Liz is feeling better with you than with me, it's perfectly fine.  The main thing is that she will be happy.  And yes, I know I'm a pretty big phlegmatic, but sometimes that has its advantages.  So... well, I have to go get ready for the next class, so bye." 

And I left. 

I didn't want to do any big drama there at all.  Maybe now I come across as some weirdo and I reacted badly or things like that, but I don't care. 

Fortunately, I still have 5 minutes until the bell rings.  I came to the classroom and I sat down.

I repeated things for the lesson if by any chance the teacher thought of handing out some papers.  The bell rang and a some new teacher arrived who was really...beautiful

She was wearing a black suit and black heels. She came to her desk and said, "Good morning, I am Mrs. Ramonov and I will represent your teacher until he returns." 

Mrs. Ramonov looked at everyone, but her gorgeous green eyes stopped at me.  She kept eye contact a little longer than she should have and quickly started looking at others. 

This is going to be fun.

~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

(hello, I hope you liked it, even if I doubt it because I can't think of anything more stupid :,) Yes, I know it's stupid, but oh well :/ I wish you a nice rest of the day/evening bye bye sweethearts <3)