EPILOGUE: Years Later

This is the chapter everyone requested for. Enjoy the new update! ❤️

Author's Note: Cussing. Profanities. Fluff. Slight NSFW. Timeskip.

The theme song I thought for this fanfic is "With me by Sum 41".

SEVERAL YEARS had gone by

A gorgeous woman in her early twenties was seen inside the dressing room wearing an elegant white satin gown that faultlessly accentuated every curve of her body and flaunted her soft creamy-white complexion. Her long lustrous raven locks fell graciously past her shoulders and were adorned with beautiful pearl ornaments and a white veil. The woman's flawless face had a light touch of makeup, and her cheeks were dusted with a pink blush. Whilst, her long lashes were curled up to highlight more of her large blue eyes that were as clear as the oceanic waters.

Two of her bridesmaids present in the spacious room were completely awestruck at the beautiful bride in front of them. Her unparalleled beauty was indeed comparable to that of a perfectly sculpted goddess.

"Oh my god! You are so gorgeous, Akari!" Hinata complimented her.

"Hina is right!" Emma seconded. "I've never seen such a stunning bride before!"

Akari giggled sheepishly. "Stop that, you girls! You are making me embarrassed!"

"How are you feeling right now, Akari?" Hinata questioned.

"I'm actually quite nervous," she replied frankly, clasping her shaky cold hands together. She was anxious. "I'm thinking of our life together once we tie the knot. What if I couldn't fulfill my duties as his wife? I-I don't want to be a burden to him in the future."

Emma just brushed off her worries. "Nonsense! You're thinking way too much, Akari!" The blonde girl held her by the shoulders. "Snap out of it, will you? My brother accepts you for who you are and wants to marry you because he loves you and not because he is looking for a suitable wife. In his eyes, you are already perfect."

Hinata nodded. "I agree with Emma. We can't blame you, though. It's only normal to feel that way during your wedding day."

Akari breathed out a long sigh and was somehow convinced by their encouraging words. "I guess you are right." She had known her husband-to-be almost throughout her life. And both of them understood each other more than anyone else. She shouldn't let her insecurities and low self-esteem overwhelm her thoughts. Today was supposed to be the happiest moment of her life.

There was a soft knock on the door and a black-haired male stepped inside. It was the bride's cousin and Hinata's fiancé, Takemichi.

"Is the bride ready?" he asked the ladies. "It's almost time for the ceremony. Everyone is waiting."

"Yes, she is," Hinata answered him with a gentle smile and beckoned him to come closer to the bride.

Takemichi made his way to his cousin and tears accumulated in his pale blue eyes as he looked at how lovely Akari was in her wedding gown. He had never been so happy for her. "Y-you look amazing, Akari," he said wholeheartedly and couldn't stop himself from getting too emotional for her.