Poet's Note

Poet's Note

Poetry is hard. 

Imagination is unpredictable. 

Words are too many. 

And arranging everything, from top to bottom, is a big hassle. 

Losing work in between is a discouragement.

Insufficient support from people is a let down.

Work stolen is an early demise.

But the end product is an 'Achievement'.

~ Samara Keith

(To everyone's inner poet, struggling to come out under the scrutiny and suppression of inept, talent-less people)

You have reached the end to 'The Pessimist'. Writing it was hard-work. Hours must have gone in conjuring up thoughts, turning them into words and writing them in an eye-catching manner. I've shed tears, laughed, prayed and suffered my own traumas. This end is truly an achievement, though I wish it didn't have to be a cliff-hanger.

But worry not. I have a book 2 planned and it will come out soon. And the book 2 will be your dreamy HEA.

As I always keep saying, my aim is to please and I hate to disappoint.💖

 I intend to make the second book of this series a happy one. And I wish for your support, more than anything. I write for you, because of you and want my work to be accepted by you.

A gentle reminder: Please do not use my work. Not without permission. And even then, mention me. Mention the source. That's the least respect you could show to a struggling poet suffering writers' block most of the time.

I eagerly wait for your comments and DMs, if not for votes and follows. To me, interaction is everything. Let me know what you think in the comments section of this book, or my MB or just DM me. For friends, I'm always available, even if my replies are late.

Take care and have a great day.

Your beloved poet,
Samara Keith.