LaserBoost Super Fusion, Special Forms & Final Form (GEATS)

Now, fierce-energies8H1h223Starbee-PrimeKamen_Rider_001 and jkora3, you five maybe wondering what the BIG BIG Plans are. Well, lemme give you a summary on what's going on with your six OCs;

Basically, and recently, Ace aka, Kamen Rider GEATS has acquired a new form; Boost Mk II and LaserBoost, with the Boost Mk II Buckle to be created by his Boost Buckle, along with four other Boost Buckles from different worlds and his four different Incarnations. Seeing this, it sparked an idea to make, a "Super Fusion" Form out of your Six OCs, starting by fusing five of your OCs first with the Ultimate Six way fusion to be utilized in future. Which means, your combined LaserBoost Form will be upgraded, and you will all be even more powerful, as a whole, making LaserBoost Mk II.

Next Topic, the Six Gauntlets. Yes, yes, I know what you all are thinking. You all thought I'm close to getting all 100 Infinity Gauntlets when I added six more Gauntlets. But actually, NO. Far from it. Why did I say that, well because, the secret behind those Gauntlets is that those Six Gauntlets you readers are seeing and what you five are utilizing, makes up the entire D.G.P. Gauntlet, itself. Yes, there is more to those Gauntlets, you see. 

Another Long story short is, in the 1 A.D. behind the scenes of the D.G.P., there was a fight between Beroba, the Supporters and the Producers of the D.G.P. over the Gauntlet. Beroba was about to utilize the Gauntlet to destroy them, but they had other ideas, thus destroying the D.G.P. Gauntlet. But instead of destroying it, their finishers broke the Gauntlet that the stones powers on it trnasferred a portion of their powers into six individual gauntlets, forming Seven Individual Gauntlets, which were then casted out throughout the different multiversal Worlds and timelines, never to be seen ever again.... UNTIL NOW when the Shane Hunter Incarnations reclaimed them against Beroba (Shane Hunter, Niram Hunter, Suiko S. Hunter, Katsu Hanta Ukiyo and H.) and for Beroba (Haisha Emono Ukiyo).

So, when the five Incarnations who are against Beroba met one day as I said they will, the five Gauntlets transformed into their individual powers to merge back to their primary Gauntlet (D.P.G. Gauntlet), giving it almost its powers back, all but one at least. All they need now, is the power of the Jyamato Gauntlet and its is back to its Fullest Power. Yes, the Jyamato Stone will still be usable on the D.P.G. Gauntlet but, it'll be weak in a way.

Heheh, mind-blown, yet?

Anyway, now that I have covered the explanation and all like how the Gauntlets came to be, let's get on with the Forms, Weapons and Accessories to blow your minds even further, shall we? ;)

Form/s: