Because you love me

I slam the door open and pushed the little woman against the wall kissing her griping the hair behind head. She moaned letting my tongue slip in. "Daddy..." She whispers "Yes baby put your tongue out for me." She did as I sucked her tongue.

My arm made it's way to her leg under her knee to hold it a little up to have access between her leg rubbing my hard clothed cock on her covered pussy. Her little skirt making it even more easy for me to create more friction

She moans against my mouth making my cock twich . I break the contact between our lips to let her breath meanwhile my lips work on her neck. Once I mark the area under her ear I went back to her lips but this time taking my glasses off. "How the fuck to you manage to drive me this crazy." I whisper against her lips. "The way you remove your g-glasses before kissing m-me is sexy. I l-love it" She whispers as her hand push the blazer off my shoulders.

I drag her in the living room making her stand in the middle settling myself on the sofa manspreading opening the upper to buttons on my white shirt and rolling my sleeves up

I drag her in the living room making her stand in the middle settling myself on the sofa manspreading opening the upper to buttons on my white shirt and rolling my sleeves up. "Clothes off now!!"

She did ..taking her shirt off followed by the little skirt. "Kneel down" She kneels as I walked to her standing tall in front of her. "You know what to do" She nods undoing my pants pulling it off with the boxers my hard cock stands in front of her eyes as she licks the tip of it looking at me in the eyes. Her mascara had smudged and looks a total mess right now.

"Does Daddy's cock tastes yummy?" She nods taking it whole in her mouth bobing her head her nails lightly digging in the flesh of my thighs. I grip her hair taking my cock out of her mouth. "I will cum in your cunt now stand up and wait for me in the room.

She nods quickly going to our room her walking around naked makes me ten times more horny. I kick my pants off and went in my office to look for the little lube I left there when I fucked her on my desk. Shits gonna get wild today I'm gonna fuck her in every hole.

Oh well I'm Jeon Jungkook and the woman I'm about to fuck is my wife Y/N. She's owns a famous Italian restaurant while I'm a businessman Today I happened to see her with a male co-worker. Well nothing bad it was just a business meeting but I'm jealous okay I get jealous easily y/n is a nice loyal woman to who I got arranged to and we love each other but seeing her with other man makes me jealous. She knows so she said how could she make it up to me and I asked her to go on a date with me and some wild sex at home. Exactly it's so easy to make it up to me when it's her. She loves being dominated and trying new position. She's perfect for me. I get to spank that big ass, Kneed those cute tits kiss her pulp lips and fuck those tight little holes the way I want she's mine.

Ah there it is. Gonna start with her asshole today.

She's on the bed bare with slutty looks in her eyes "What took you so long?" She whines rubbing her thighs together as I walked in the closet removing my shirt being completely naked and bring the collor headband tailplug stockings and a marker.