Journey to duelist kingdom

*(Just a quick heads up, My OC, Sora will have a spirit in her Millennium cuff earring too, Like Yugi and Bakura. And she's closer to their spirits than you think. You'll understand in due time.)*

*(And her spirit's voice actor is Lucy Liu. While Sora's is Angelina Jolie.)*

Sora's P.O.V:

Here I was, Relaxing at the docks, on top a stable stack of crates of supplies, Looking towards the beautiful ocean. Here in Domino City. With a bunch of random people around, waiting for the boat to come.

Why? Well, Long story short. Me, and these people, along with my dear friends, were invited by Mr. Maximillion Pegasus, The president of Industrial Illusions.

He's also a good friend of mine, along with his little girl, Amy. But I sensed a Millennium item has tempted him with the power to bring back the dead.

Seriously, What was Shadi thinking!?

I know Mr. Pegasus wants to bring his beloved Cecilia back, and reunite Amy with her mom, He means well. But the Millennium Eye has blinded his action, When I sensed a soul is trapped and under his possession.

This has to stop, And Amy mustn't be involved with such madness.

That's why I'm going to Duelist Kingdom. But, There's another truth. I wanted to come to see if I can find Someone, maybe two. If perhaps he's a duelist, I just might find him there, and my other half's precious loved ones.

Confused?

It'll make sense soon enough.

"Sora!" A female voice called, below me. I looked down to see my best friend, Ana. She looks like Dark Magician Girl, but her hair is brown, Green eyes, and has light tanned skin.

*(That's what she's wearing

*(That's what she's wearing. But without the hat and glasses and hairstyle. and the apple brooch is instead a small sapphire scarab with golden Egyptian wings.)*

She waved at me with a big smile, "Hey, It's time to come down! The boat's here and is gonna be full of competitors soon, If we don't hurry!" She shouted. "Okay, I'll be right down!" I shouted back.

I stood up, and jumped off, using my skills to safely and training-ly come down, swiftly jumping from crate to crate, jump towards a metal pole and swing myself to another crate, and finally, did a back flip, and landed.