🎯"new friend?"

Y/n is a free independent person who loves to explore abandoned places
Today they decided to go to an abandoned building their friend suggested them.

"So is this the place you're talking about " you asked talking a picture of the building,  "yeah , that looks like it" they replied . You eyed the building trying to make out what it was called , 'playfellow' the worn out sign said .

You headed for the door , it was jammed  - " Ray,  the door is jammed " you announced applying force on the double doors " what type of door is it ?" They asked  " they're double doors" you responded.

The chat when silent for a while

                      *bing*

You looked at your phone to see they said " find a rock and throw it through the window"

You looked around and found a rock,  you picked it up to find a key with a heart on it .

You tilted your head and picked up the key "hey , Ray - I found a key " you messaged

"Ooohhh " they replied.

The key fitted perfectly in the key hole , you turned it and saw an derelict hallway with faded colours on the walls . " woaahh" you breathed , you video called your friend to show the devious lick you found .

"Heyyy - did you get in " they asked " Did I get in !" You exclaimed  " look"

You panned your phone around the area you were in , " we hit the jack pot! " they laughed

You chucked and walked on , exploring every nut and cranny.

"This place looks familiar " Ray stated  , " oh , how so?" You asked

" wait - go back " you walked back and saw a poster off a puppets one with a blue pompadour and another puppet with blonde hair " this looks cute " you said scanning the poster , you took a picture of it to view it later .

"Whaaa - no wayyyy" they amused  " whats wrong ?" You asked curiously " y/n ... we REALLY hit the jackpot "

"I know.. what are you on about " you asked  " look" they sent you a link to a website.

You sat down on a nearby seat and put your bag on the ground. 

-Welcome home-

"With a hop, skip , and a jump you are ushered into the colourful,  serendipitous world of Welcome home "

It red , you look through the site and saw the same two characters you saw on the poster

" did you see it? " Ray asked " yeahh" your voice monotonous trying to comprehend what you saw .

"Guess what " Ray said " what " you responded 

"They're look for a recovery crew" they responded " we could apply,  I mean - we have the experience, we need a job and we're in the place off interest " they explained.

You nodded "yeah - you have a point " you commented .

Your phone vibrated , it was your mother telling you to come home