🏠" home sweet home"

"You're staying, right neighbour? "

Wally asked as if he would break, you cringed rubbing your arm - "sheesh , Wally I" you responded looking at the ground then Wally . He nodded his head waiting for an answer,  you took a breath in and out .

You smiled weaky,  " Wally dear - I came here to look around and maybe take a few things home for a keep sake" you explained,  "but .. " you started , standing infront of him - his head following you.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to take you home " you smiled,  Wally's eyes lit up . "You'd do that" he exclaimed

"Yes - I guess I would,  after all - you were  my favourite out of all the characters " you winked , " ha! Ha! Ha! , oh - I already know I'm loved " he smiled widely.

"So Mr Darling,  are you coming? " You asked,  Wally stood up and brushed himself off and held your hand .

"Yes" he said playfully

"Lets go home "

After Wally said goodbye to home , you and the puppet got into the car and drove to your house.

After an hour drive - you opened the door for Wally to come out .

"Home sweet home " you sang , happy that you didn't get hurt in the work place . Wally looked around gleefully "dear , do you have any apples?" He asked,  you looked at him then remembered he loves apples.

"Yeah - in the fridge " you responded,  Wally scrambled to where the fridge was , once he found were the fridge was he found it hard to reach the apples .

Wally sighed  " Mm - why was I made short " he looked down at his shoes , then a bright idea came across this 3 ft puppet. He dragged a nearby chair and lined it up next to the fridge, one eye open and one eye closed - tongue sticking out as he was concentrating. Just as he was about to get the apple you came in , "So did you get your-"

"WALLY!" You exclaimed, you sped walked to Wally and grabbed the apple he was reaching for , "Wally, love - if you wanted the apple you should have asked...but then again I should have known " you nodded your head left and right at the last part. Wally looked at you then the apple,  then just like a flash

*cronch*

"Ah-" you squeaked, as you quickly took your hand back "Wally!" You exclaimed,  Wally smiled at you

"Your apples are nice" he complemented "nice, sweet and crunchy " he smiled

It took you a while to figure out what was werid about that sentence

"Aren't they always crunchy " you questioned "Yes - but your apples are better then home's" he responded.

Wally then walked away looking around, you followed him "where are you going?"

"Where's your bedroom " he asked " that excited day has made me tired " he explained.

"Oh" you took Wallys hand and ascended the stairs with him .

"Here we are" the scent of perfume hit your nose "Welcome to my room" you smiled.

Wally took in the new view,  smiling "oh my - this will be nice to paint " he exclaimed.

You smiled at the compliment , "where will I sleep " he asked , you thought "mm" you responded

"OH- have you ever made a pillow fort before?" You asked feeling genuine excitement,  "I can say I have" he responded.  You squealed jogging on the spot , grabing some pillows around your room you assembled the Fort.

"There!" You said clasping your hands together, Wally smiled happily "That's nice - it's like a home inside of a home" Wally softly cooded

"That's nice - it's like a home inside of a home" Wally softly cooded.

Wally yawned "good night, love" he cooded crawling into his new mini home , you couldn't help but subconsciously "aww" .

With that said you got yourself ready for bed and started to drift off into sleep

"Goodnight , Wally Darling ~"