1231 to 1260

This street was near the bar, and Qiao Zizhou's school shouldn't be too far away. At this time, Jing Yunzhao could only hear people saying "Xiao Haiqing". Although the words weren't excessive, she instantly understood what was going on.

Xiao Haiqing and Jing Yunzhao were both wearing baseball caps, and Xiao Haiqing was even wearing a mask. Walking outside, they couldn't see anything special. Jing Yunzhao pulled her into the crowd and saw the people in the open space.

They saw Qiao Zizhou and two boys handing out flyers. There was a stereo on the ground, and melodious songs were playing. The two of them picked up a flyer and looked at it, only to find it funny.

On the top was an old photo of her and Xiao Haiqing, and next to it was a photo of Qiao Zizhou when he was in school. The background of the photo was exactly the same. It was a high school building, and they were all wearing the same school uniform. Qiao Zizhou used this to prove that he and Jing Yunzhao were schoolmates …

"Uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters, we are not scammers. We are people that Xiao Xiao knows. Because our family background isn't very good, but we want to do good, so we want to take this opportunity to raise money. We will donate all the money you donate. Everyone knows that Chief Jing likes to do good deeds, right? Our small team learned from her. She is our idol, so we must do something to respond to her and do something for society! "

Qiao Zizhou's face was full of smiles, and his words were appropriate.

His clothes were clean, his smile was shy, and his eyes looked very honest. In addition, he wasn't very old, so no one would suspect that they would be thick-skinned enough to mess around.

At this time, Xiao Haiqing was about to be ignited. "This bastard, he dares to use my reputation to raise money?!"

Even if he wanted to raise money, he should have gotten the consent of both parties, right? What's more, Jing Yunzhao and Qiao Zizhou were very clear about Qiao Zizhou's character!

"Don't worry, just look at their glowing faces. It's their first time here." Jing Yunzhao suddenly smiled. "Do you think people can casually pick up money in these places? Let's take a look first! "

The two of them were now considered celebrities. If they appeared rashly, it would only cause chaos. When the time came, they could not do anything to each other. Otherwise, they would quickly be photographed and posted online.

But from the looks of it, the one selling information in the bar was probably Qiao Zizhou.

Previously, Qiao Zizhou was Shi Yijiao's boyfriend, but after Shi Yijiao's accident, he didn't come to visit her at all. Even when Jing Yunzhao sent people to follow Shi Yijiao, they didn't discover his existence. It seemed that after Shi Yijiao failed to threaten her, she dumped this useless Qiao Zizhou.

In his previous life, Qiao Zizhou was a very extravagant boy. Everything he ate, wore, and used was of the best quality. Especially after he came to the capital, where he saw too many rich people, his vanity swelled. Back then, he kept asking Qiao Weimin for money.

However, at that time, the Qiao family had a good foundation and could afford his extravagance.

But now it was different. Qiao Weimin couldn't even support himself, so how could he support him? In addition, he wasn't the kind of person who could work part-time. If he didn't rely on women to earn money, he could only rely on petty tricks like this.

Xiao Haiqing's name was very famous, and they did indeed look like a university student's activity. There were many middle-aged men, women, and elderly people who empathized with them and gave them money.