𝟏.

COMMITMENT ISSUES

COMMITMENT ISSUES.

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA
FRIDAY, JANUARY 17TH, 2021
5:55 PM.

chapter  one.

"I can't believe you dragged me here," I said to my stubborn sister, who begged me to come to this concert

"I can't believe you dragged me here," I said to my stubborn sister, who begged me to come to this concert. "you gotta admit, his music is good" she smiles at me, "yeah I guess" I roll my eyes at her.

truth be told, I've been knew who central cee was but didn't tell my sister that because she wouldn't ever shut up about it. and truth be told, when Kiri told me she was going to his concert and brought me a ticket too, I was excited. I wanted to smile and hug her when she told me but I just acted confused and thanked her.  we flew to LA from the UK for the weekend to come to see Cench.

"When does the concert start?" I look at Kiri questionable. "at 7" her words came out slow and low, "7?!" I yelled, "We're out here earl-" Kiri cut me off by turning my body from her to the road. "he's here" she excitedly said.

a black tour bus pulled up in front of us. 'thank god for getting here early' I thought. the bus door opened and security walked off. 'ring ring ring' my sister's phone rang, and her face frowns. "who is it?" I asked her, "It's Max" She looked irritated now, and she taps the accept button, "Hello?"

I look away from my sister and back to the tour bus. some more people got off but cench. I pull out my phone to take a few pictures. I accidentally flip my camera around and see the tall curly headed rapper walking off the bus. I put my phone down, staring him down.

he has an all-black Nike tech outfit on with white air forces. 'he looks so good in person' I thought. people behind us were cheering while he was walking off. "I love you!" a girl shouted to him, from behind me. he stopped and waved. he looked over from her and over to me.