10

The next week was a busy one, we played the first two fixtures of the Arnold Clark Cup against South Korea (we won 4-0, I scored one and played for 70 minutes) and Italy (we won 2-1, I got the assist to Leah's goal and played the whole game).

I haven't spoke to Leah or Lucy off of the pitch, it's been quite awkward. We have 5 days left of camp, that's one game day and 4 days to sort Lucy out. I can sort Leah once we're back at Arsenal because I share with her there too. But I think I have made my decision on what I would like to do.

Today is the day before we play Belgium, we have all been made aware that if we win we will win the cup. Everyone is motivated. We had an intense but very strong training session this morning and if we have ever been ready to bring this home, it's now.

I'm walking back up to my room with Beth and she's been looking at me for the past 5 minutes as if she wants to speak or say something but it's not processing out of her mouth so I decide to start the conversation.

Bella: You okay Beth? You look like somethings bothering you.
Beth: I want to talk to you, I just don't want prying eyes and ears around us so as soon as we get in the room I'll tell you okay?
Bella: Okay

We both rush back to our room, I'm eager to know what she wants and she looks like she's about to burst because she's holding it in.

Bella: Lock the door and let it out girl. If Leah knocks we'll tell her she'll have to come back in a minute once we have finished.
Beth: Bella this has gone on for too long now I need to know what happened in the club. It's the most rollercoaster night I have ever seen. You kissed Lucy, lapdanced Leah, got black out drunk and then disappeared for half an hour before storming out. Fill me in so I can help you. There's been this awkward tension ever since and you haven't been speaking to anyone.

She gets it all out and finally takes a breath. We both laugh before I decide she needs an explanation about it all. She's like my therapist about this situation and I feel bad I hadn't told her earlier.

Bella: It's all so confusing Beth. Lucy kissed me and I thought my stomach would erupt with butterflies. She's my girlfriend, I should feel a type of way when she kisses me. But I didn't. I felt like I was kissing one of my best friends. Don't say anything but I have decided that I'm going to break up with her at the end of camp I'm just trying to not have drama for the last game and last days.
Beth: Yes that's very mature of you, I was going to say something to you about the kiss because you didn't look like you enjoyed it and then you didn't sit on her lap so I had a gut feeling you'd feel like this. But carry on
Bella: And then obviously I danced on Leah. I could feel her eyes on me the whole time. I don't know if it was just me that thought that because I was nervous but I could sense this tension between us when I turned to look at her and it just shocked me. I felt like I was back at the last camp.
Beth: She was staring at you Bels. It wasn't like oh yeah Bella's dancing we're just looking. She couldn't take her eyes off of you. The electricity coming off of you two was crazy and I'm not surprised that Lucy stood up and said something.

I didn't really know what to say to that, Lucy acted territorial in the club but hasn't said a word to me since. She's just been licking Kiera's rim so why should I make the effort. I'm just doing me and whoever speaks speaks.

*Fast forward to the start of the last game- nobody has spoken about the dramas everyone is focusing on the game*

Sarina: Right girls this is it. One more win and we have another silverware coming home with us tonight. I'll do you and deal, if you win you can have tonight and tomorrow off. If you don't give it your all you can be in recovery and the gym normal training hours tomorrow.

Everyone huffs but we know we can do this.

Starting 11:
Earps
Bronze
Williamson (c)
Bright
Daly
Mead
Stanway
Walsh
Toone
Thorpe
Russo

The game begins and it's a slow first ten minutes. One of the Belgian players get a cramp 12 minutes in and Sarina calls everyone over.

Sarina: From what I can see none of you want to be going out tonight. Put it all on the pitch, leave it all on the pitch make your mark and think about what a good time you could have later.

We all nod and take our positions to continue.

Within minutes Tooney hit a banger making it 1-0. Mead and Russo both scored before half time making it 3-0.

The second half was a lot more chilled. We had a penalty in the 52nd minute which Stanway scored more composed than ever. I managed to get on the scoresheet in the 78th minute. That made it 5-0.

The last 10 minutes felt like hours, everyone was tired and losing the energy to continue but the thought of lifting that cup made it all worth while.

89th minute and Russo finished to make it 6-0. We thought that was the last action of the game. That was until Belgium came out of nowhere with a rocket that was in my opinion, unstoppable. The final whistle went near enough straight after the goal was scored.

Final score... England 6-1 Belgium

We did we have won the Arnold Clark Cup and we did it as a team, together. Everyone has the on pitch celebrations followed by the lifting of the cup. Everyone is trying to hurry it all up because our mind are all on going out tonight. We have 2 days left of camp. We don't want to waste a minute.

I'm nervous for how tonight is going to go. Do I speak to Lucy drunk? Do I wait to be sober? But it won't be as awkward drunk? But it might make the last 2 days awkward? I have no idea right now, I don't even know what I'm wearing yet gosh. Leah.. what am I going to do about Leah?

Author:
Wow 2 in one day, lucky you guys. I'm going to be writing as much as I can.
Keep the idea's coming and all interactions are appreciated.

What do you guys want to see happen? Leah and Bella happy? Leah and Bella but with drama? Or other things? Let me know in the comments <3