18

Please dance with
Me in the dark~~

***

After filling their stomach with food, they all walked out towards their car, to leave for the event.

Namjoon and yoongi were going in same cars with the twin girls and younger twins while areum was supposed to go with hobi. But Jungkook had different plans, as they reached near the cars he spoke.

"Kid's, get in my car." Hearing this his hyung's were surprised because there are very rare moments when Jungkook agrees on taking all the kids with him in his car.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Just want to let you all rest, come on. We will get late. Tae get on the passenger seat." Jungkook spoke opening the back door for both the twin siblings to climb in, while tae sat on passenger seat with areum on his lap.

"Meet you at the event." Jungkook spoke waving at others and drove his car. Areum and tae had gotten close, both were talking god knows what that was not even getting in jungkook's mind. With the four other kids were busy playing on the backside.

Jungkook stopped the car at the side, and unbuckled his belt." Where are you going?" Tae asked seeing him opening the car door.

"Coming in two minutes, you all stay inside." He spoke and opened the door stepping out and going across the road.

"God knows what goes in his mind." Tae mumbled.

After 5 minutes the door got open again and Jungkook get in, he had some plastic bags in his hands. Tae looked at him with a frown.

"Cookies and milkshake for all of you." He spoke giving the bags to tae who was confused.

"Why all of sudden?" He asked.

"Just thought kids might like them." Jungkook spoke buckling his belt. He started the car, tae took out the packets of cookies and passed them to back seat and handled all the kids the bottle of milkshake.

"Yours?" Tae asked waving the stawberry milkshake bottle to kook.

"No, it's for you." Jungkook spoke glancing at tae and then focusing back on the road.

"But-" "Stay quite, so we can reach there quick." Jungkook cut off before tae can ask anything. Shurgging his shoulders, tae opened the bottle and sipped the milkshake, he put the chocolate cookie in his mouth and hummed at the taste.

He placed one infront of jungkook's lips too making elder frown."have it, it's really tasty." Tae spoke, Jungkook glances at tae's face and opened his mouth taking the cookie.

"Tasty right?" Tae asked and Jungkook hummed with a nod. He had a soft smile on his lips. He felt so good, so calm like this.

***

"Finally, I thought you both are going to ditch us." Jimin exclaimed as he saw taekook getting near the first row along with all the kids.

"I always thinking but dropped the idea." Jungkook spoke getting a glare from Jimin. The kids ran to their father getting on their laps.

"Your seats are best to enuwoo's and seo jun's go there." Jimin spoke pointing at the empty seats, he went to his own chair that was near the judging pannel.

The host started to event, areum, Yoon-min and ji-oon went to Lisa and their grand parents as yoongi and hobi had to seat on the judge panel with other judges.

The even started, one after another beautiful performance were present. There were three rounds. By the end of every round some contestant were disqualified while some were moved to the next round. The final round came and the competitors started the face off first.