Part 2: The Burrow

"She's here!!"
Before Ella can enter the house she's tackled by Fred and George.
"You've grown little one", Fred starts.
"I don't think we can call her little one anymore, she's growing up so fast", George continues, dramatically falling to the ground as if she's going to disappear any moment now.
"Oh leave the poor girl alone", Mrs Weasley scolds the twins.
"Don't listen to them, they're just being idiots", Mrs Weasley brings her into a warm imbrace.
"Alright move out of the way, come on, let me see my bestfriend", She sees her bestfriend, Ron walking towards her and he basically suffocates her in his hug.
"Ronald, I saw you a month ago, you're being dramatic."
"Nah uh, you try being stuck in a house with these people", Ron whispers, making her laugh.
"It's true, Fred and George have been pranking us this whole holiday, they put an anti-sleeping potion in Ron's pumpkin juice last night, poor idiot fell asleep in his breakfast this morning", the youngest Weasley says whilst walking up to her.

Ginny and her have always had a close relationship, yeah Ron's her bestfriend but she's always been like a sister, She knows Ginny feels the same way because imagine living in a house with only boys. The Weasley boys aren't bad at all, but as she said, it's always nice to have someone understand...right?

Fred and George grab her bags and take it up to Ginnys room even though she insisted she does it herself, but those boys never let her do anything.
Besides Ron, the twins are her absolute favourite, from the time we were small they would always prank others together, she'll always have a soft spot for then but she's  not going to admit it or she'll never hear the end of it.The Burrow is like her second home, she loves this place and it feels so amazing to be back. Ella takes a seat next to Ron in the dining room and Mrs Weasley starts asking her if I'm excited to go to hogwarts this year.  Since she's a pureblood you'd expect her to know a lot about the Wizarding world but her parents wanted her know how muggles live too, so she don't really know much.
"Yeah, I'm extremely excited, I've been waiting for this moment since forever."
After a conversation with Mrs Weasley, Ella feels pretty tired. She bids everyone a goodnight to everyone and Ginny and her head upstairs.
Let's hope this holiday goes by fast because she's pretty sure she can hear Fred and George planning to prank her tomorrow.

Authors note
Well that's the second chapter/part done, I hope you enjoy. Another short chapter again, sorry,but as time goes on and when we meet harry things will get longer;)
Feel free to ask any questions or leave suggestions
~A