ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ

-: ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ
ᴅᴏ ɪs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ,
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴀs ᴅᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.

Y/n Perspective [ PoV ]

I saw his photo, and even Auntie came to my house. I must say, he is very handsome. He has fair skin and his eyes resemble the Pacific Ocean. His soft pink lips are as delicate as roses. The three-piece suit looks perfect on his muscular body, and his hair falling on his forehead makes him even more attractive.

Finally, there's someone who will save me from Dev. The car stops in front of a mansion, and he walks out of the car. I thought he would help me.

"Come inside the house before the wolf comes," he smirks at me and walks inside. There's a small forest nearby where wolves and other animals can be found.

I struggle with my gown, but eventually, I make my way towards the house. I enter the luxurious mansion, and he's standing in the hall, perhaps waiting for me.

Soon, he turns towards me, and I see something scary. In his hand, there's a grey shiny gun with bloodstains. I feel scared.

"W-," I try to say something, but he interrupts me.

"Shut up," he points his gun at my head.

"Goodbye, wife," he pulls the trigger.

I close my eyes tightly, but I don't feel anything. Instead, I feel a pair of soft lips on mine, kissing me and sucking on my lower lip. I'm lost in the kiss.

It must be him. His tongue seeks entrance, rubbing against my lower lip. I part my lips, and his tongue slides inside my mouth. A muscular arm grabs my wrist and my hands lean on a hard surface - it's his chest.

The kiss turns rough when he realizes I'm not kissing him back. How do I do it? I don't know how to kiss.

I feel breathless and hit his chest, telling him to leave me. But instead, he bites my lips, making them bleed. He's sucking my blood.

His hand slowly grabs my hair, deepening the kiss. I'm still hitting his chest when he pulls away, giving me an evil smirk.

"Why did you do this?" I say, breathing heavily, still in his grip.

"Because I hate you, and this is your punishment," he smirks and steps far away from me. He points to a door. "That is your room. Don't come upstairs to my room, understand?"

I feel heartbroken and slowly make my way towards the room as he walks upstairs. I touch my lips, whispering to myself, feeling tears dropping from my eyes.

I open the door and see that it's very dusty. I need to clean it. I struggle with my dress but manage to clean the room. It's completely empty, not even a window.

After cleaning, I walk to the car in the parking lot. I grab both my luggage and silently make my way back to the room. I really feel like collapsing. I see him roaming on the terrace. It's completely dark outside.

Silently, I enter the room and place my luggage to the side. This time, I struggle with the zipper. Finally, I manage to open it and throw away my dress, wearing pajamas and a t-shirt instead. I open my other luggage and take out my books.

I have an exam tomorrow. I lean against the wall, revising the chapters again and again. No matter what, I will study hard and top the class.

I haven't eaten anything and my stomach is empty. I stand up from the floor and finally reach the kitchen. I find it easily.

I open the double-door refrigerator and see bread and milk. I pour milk into a glass and take some bread to eat.

After I'm done, I clean the dishes and return to my room. I sit on the bed and continue my studies. Suddenly, my phone rings. I was reading with the flash light of my phone. It's my best friend.

"Hey, Soniya."

"Hey, why didn't you tell me you're getting married? With a Korean guy, he's so handsome, girl."

"Sorry, but he's mine, and he's one of a kind."

"Oh, maybe I disturbed you. It's your first night. Enjoy."

She's so excited. She hangs up the call, and I smile to myself, though it's a sad smile. I lie on the floor, which is very cold. I feel really cold. I fall asleep on the floor.

Next Morning

I wake up and sit up straight, rubbing my head. It's aching. Even my shoulder is hurting badly. I stand up and place my books in a corner. There's a small room within the room. I open it and find a clean bathroom.

I do my morning routine and hurry out of the room, grabbing my bag and books. I see him having his breakfast, and the maid is serving him.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jeon," the maid says, bowing to me. "Can... can I go to college? I have an exam," I say, hesitating.

"Whatever," he continues to eat. I silently walk out of the house, feeling a lump in my throat. He really hates me. What have I done to him?

It's 5 in the morning. I probably slept around 2 or later. I'm walking to college. I woke up early because my college is far away from here. I took a taxi.

I have money, so I'm chill. I reach college, and that's when I have to face the worst thing in front of my eyes - Dev!

"Hey, baby." I hate this word. I fucking hate this word.

"I thought you wouldn't come to college," he says as his friends form a circle around me. "He will kill you, you know?" I say with attitude, though I know he wouldn't.

"Oh, this girl gets married and suddenly gets so much attitude. By the way, I really want to see you as my bride in a red wedding dress and even want to remov-" I slap him across the face, turning it to the side.

"You bastard," I just walk away and go to the exam hall to write my exam. On my way back to the mansion, the road is dark and empty. I feel like someone is following me. I look back but there's no one there.

But I still feel someone behind me, so I start running, hearing the sound of my shoes tapping on the road. I accidentally bump into a car.

"Ah!" I stand straight, checking if I got hurt. I hurt my ankle. The man who came out of the car grabs my shoulder.

"So, Miss Gold Digger, stop bumping into my car, or one day, I'll really hit you with it." He says and signals for me to sit in his car. I comply.

He's really lucky for me. Thanks to him, I've been saved twice. I reach home and immediately go to my room. I change my clothes and silently sit on the floor, resting my head on my thighs.

"Another bad day," I whisper to myself. There is no maid in the house now. I feel hungry, so I go to the kitchen. I check, but there's no food. I just drink water and go back to my room.

"Where are my sleeping pills?" I search the entire room. I take sleeping pills because sometimes I can't sleep. Finally, I find them in my bag.

A/n's Perspective [ PoV ]

Guys, don't judge someone at first sight. You might think wrongly about them. I know you wouldn't because you're BTS Army. 💜

Lots of love to all my readers. ❣️

Don't forget to follow, vote, share, and comment if you enjoy the story.