ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ

-: ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴍᴇ,
ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ.
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ,
ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ.

Jungkook Perspective [ PoV ]

I am feeling so angry with her. I immediately came to Korea after the incident and instructed my guards to bring her here. I felt extremely frustrated and foolish. Because of her, I lost such a significant project.

My mom is in Busan. I recently found out that my dad fainted. I had to come back to Korea because of this. I am waiting for y/n to return. It surprises me that someone like her, who is only interested in money, didn't use my credit card. My guards sent me some photos of her with a boy.

Yes... she is truly a gold digger. She only married me for my money. Today, y/n... just came home... you will see a surprise.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my wife. As she entered the hall, she was eating a sandwich.

"y/n... Come here...!" I called her in a very gentle tone. "Yes, Kookie....!" She stood near me and I pulled her hand, making her sit on my lap.

"y/n, drink this...!" I offered her the glass of wine that I was drinking. "I can't drink...!" She refused. I insisted she drink. "Jungkook, no....!" She said, clearly annoyed.

"Oh... drink this, I said...!" I shouted at her when she grabbed the glass from my hand and drank it. I have been treating her harshly for a few days.

"Come, my dear wife....!" I held her hand and took her to a room. It was dark and filled with spider webs. I turned on the light, causing her heart to race. There was a man tied to a wooden chair.

"Prem... Dev's friend...!" She whispered to herself, but I overheard. "What is my name...?" I questioned, turning her face towards me.

"Jungkook....!" She replied.

"Now come here...!" I pulled her towards me. I took a knife from a table. "So, man... you and my wife were having fun alone...! Now let me have some fun too...!" I said to him, pressing the knife against his shoulder.

"Ah...!" He groaned. I looked back and saw her trembling in fear. I pulled her hand. "Come, my wife... come here...!" She walked towards me, taking small steps and still trembling in fear.

I cut his pinky finger and then brought the knife close to his eyes. I stabbed the knife into his left eye, making it bleed and causing him to groan in pain and cry.

"So, this is the real me... a mafia king, do you understand..?" I said, smirking while looking at her trembling figure. "So... hi Prem... I am not done yet...!" I said smirking and then approached him with an iron rod.

"So....!" I began hitting him with the iron rod. The screams echoed throughout the room and even in the mansion, and y/n was the only one who was trembling.

"Miss slut... you know... girls like you... always stay under me to warm my bed...!" I said, laughing evilly.

"You fucking gold digger...!" I took a knife in my hands and pinned her against the wall. I leaned towards her ear and whispered, "So... you miss... oh sorry, slut... see what I did to your lover...?" I said, pressing the tip of the knife against her stomach, causing her to place her hands on my shoulders.

"P-please...!" She begged. In my eyes, this is what begging looks like. I laughed and pressed the knife further into her stomach, causing the blood to flow.

"I will make you regret marrying me.." I muttered.

"What have I done to you...?" She said, mustering her courage. I smirked and licked my lips, brushing my hair away from my forehead.

"You know, I hate gold diggers... like you... I didn't even want to marry you... I only did it for my mom... I hate you so much that I don't even want to see your fucking ugly face." I said.

"So, why did you ruin my life...? Why did you marry me...?" She shouted at me. Oh, my words are hurting her...

"Oh, my words are hurting you... I'm sorry... sorry my foot... you slut... I love ruining lives... and you're just like that... it would be better if you stayed away from me..!" I stepped back and placed the knife on the table, approaching Prem again.

"So, Mr... see how I have scared my wife badly... thanks to you... thanks, my foot...!" I punched him on his face. I wanted to torture him so much that he would beg for death.

"Sit here, wife, and see for yourself...!" I pulled her closer to the car and cut his upper lip with a knife. I laughed like a psycho, enjoying their pain. I looked back and saw y/n sitting on the floor in a corner.

"Wife.... see... how does he look...!" I called her, but she didn't even respond. Her head was buried in her upper thighs. I continued torturing him. I looked back and saw y/n leaving the room. At that moment, I noticed that Prem was becoming unconscious. I left him tied to the chair, grabbed my gun from the table, and when I entered the hall, I heard y/n crying. Why was she crying...? Her boyfriend was in this state. I went to her room and heard her mumbling something.

"Why did this happen to me...? First, Dev... now him... my life is completely ruined...! He hates me... I can't go to college... I failed... all the hard work of my life has been ruined...!" I felt a tug at my heart.

No... I can't love her... love doesn't exist...! I can't love a gold digger... she's just pretending. She's just a fucking slut and an actress. As I was leaving, she suddenly opened the door.

"Kookie....!" She called me. "Did you forget what I said to you...? Stay away from me... I don't want to see your ugly face...!" I shouted at her.

"First listen to me... I loved you with all my heart... and you said you don't want to see my ugly face...! So, I fulfilled your wish... there is nothing left in my life..!" She said, walking towards me and wiping her teary and red eyes.

"You know, you're the most frightening person to me... you scare me more than anything... and yet, I'm still afraid of you...! You know, Kookie, there's one last thing... I want to hug you...!" She said, opening her arms to embrace me. Her cheeks were red, and her nose was puffy.

"Please.... this means everything to me... it may not be significant to you, but it is to me..!" I didn't know why, but I just nodded, and that's when she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. "I will never show my face to you again...!" She said, and what did she mean by that..?

The gun fell from my hand, and I also wrapped my arms around her. I felt something wet on my cheeks. I touched my cheeks and realized that I was crying. I haven't cried for anyone except my mom. I felt like I had done something terribly wrong.

"y/n...!" I noticed that she wasn't moving. Her entire weight was on me. "y/n....!" I pulled her away from the hug and patted her cheeks. "Hi, y/n..... open your eyes... please....!" I patted her cheeks.

"y/n.....!" I held her in my hands and sat on the floor, placing her head on my lap. I checked her breath and found that she wasn't breathing. I just had this feeling.

"y/n... baby... please... I am... I am so sorry... don't leave me in this hateful world...!" I said, pulling her closer to my chest. I was really crying.... for her... for someone I treated like trash.

"I am so sorry.... y/n... I love you... I love you more than anything..... because of me, I lost a beautiful, pretty, sweet, cute, and caring wife...!" Her head was still on my chest.

"y/n... how will your Kookie live without you...!? Come back......!" I cried, sobbing uncontrollably. I can't... I feel like I'm having a heart attack. Tears were flowing endlessly, and my eyes turned red. I closed my eyes, remembering every moment with her. The time we spent together was truly happy, y/n.

"I can't live without you, y/n....!" I said to myself, picking up my gun from the floor. I placed the gun against my head.

'Bang....'

A/n Perspective [ PoV ]

Don't judge.... it can make you lose everything... absolutely everything.... even loved ones...!

Love to all my readers....❣️

Don't forget to follow, vote, share, and comment if you enjoyed the story.....!