SC# What!!!

Armani pov

I look at the mirror of bathroom, right now me and Claude was here in Singapore for our 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary.

That's right.

Me and Claude already married in 3 years, until now I keep still thinking if this was a dream. My first love, the man I just dreaming on my teenage day was already my husband. I feel like I've was dreaming, and now, it's our 3rd year Wedding anniversary.

Since I meet Claude and get to known that he was my childhood friend, I know that I will be the bottom. I'm admitting it ok, I just can't really imagine i was the top, I can't. When I first saw his muscular body, those abs and huge biceps, I know that I will kneel just to touch that. Even thought that I see it everyday, I can't get over it.

I know that I was muscular too but, my move or body language is feminine. Since I was child, I was envy on the girl who is wearing some dress, skirt and so on. I also wanted to, how will I take care of my skins, how I will grow my hair and the most important is the body.

Author POV

Armani didn't notice a man on a bathrobe get inside, you can say that the bathrobe was so small. It can't cover his muscular body, his abs also seen. The man smirk and slowly went toward Armani, because of Armani deep thoughts he didn't notice it.

The man lean down and whisper on Armani ears

"Are you still not ready honey?" He seductive asked then bite Armani earlobe.

"Ah! Claude!" Armani states then stand while holding his ear.

"Honey I keep waiting for you, it's already an hour since you get here inside" Claude said while eying Armani body

"Ri-right sorry"

Claude smirk and move toward him, and place his hand on Armani waist and gently move his hands on Armani back.

"Now that you ready, can we start now our honeymoon?" Claude said while smirking

"What ho-honeymoon you talking about?"

"Did you forget what I say on our wedding before we flight on Hawaii for our honeymoon?"

Armani shook his head for 'no'. Claude sighed.

"I said that, every night is our 'honeymoon'. For this past 3 years hun were doing it everyday, we also need to be aware everytime we're going to do that, because of Dahlia"

Armani look up when cherry cheeks because of embraced, Claude didn't wait for more minutes and attacks Armani on the lips. They kissing like their first time, they can feel the emotions of each other.

Claude move his hands toward Armani ass to make him gasped, Claude take that opportunity and put his tongue inside, he started to explore Armani mouth, he also deep it.

Armani can feel his body to start to heat because of the kiss, minutes of Claude deep kiss he can't breathe so he tap Claude back, but Claude didn't move. So he pulled his hair but Claude still didn't move.

".... Ah...C-cla....ude...st...stop!!!.."

Claude move back when a saliva connect them, Armani start to take a deep breath. But before that Claude again attack him for kiss, Claude pulled him toward the bed while still kissing him.