Kikis POV

ugh I still don't understand, Jacob randomly shows up, with our folks helping him find us.  Now he wants to stay here for couple nights?! This Is insane... I had to be nice or he would get mad and y/n will probably start something. Today was the day I wanted to go to the mall with y/n so we can go dress shopping for this party this weekend, and today was the only day because Saturday is 2 days away. I'm not trying to talk shit about y/n, shes my best friend, my sister. But the thing is... all she ever cared about was Jacob.. all she knew was him, she always wanted to meet him, hug him, get his autograph and now the time has come, but now staying the night?! that crosses the line for me. This is y/n's and my house and no one is aloud to stay over unless invited, and I double checked, he didn't. Why did he have to stay over here? There are many other places to go, the hotel a couple blocks, rent a 2 night stay apartment.  When I saw the look on her face when he said if he could stay the night, I knew she would freak out, but before he even said anything,  when I opened the door for him, she became flustered! WHAT?! I'm still trying to process this.. she never done this when looking at pictures of him. I'm not jealous, I don't even like the guy. It feels like he's trying to take over her, wait what am I saying... he's a celebrity and she's a teenager who lives in LV and isn't famous but we both hope to be....well, anyways, I still don't understand, i have to talk more about this with her, but I don't know if I should..

—————authors note—-
Hey everyone!! just popping in how do we like this so far? this is all a joke btw, it's a joke between me and my friend like I said in chapter 1

now guys for your opinion.. you see on the right there's a comment box, here's a question for you guys-
Do you think Kiki will talk to Y/N or will she leave it to her self again like she did before??

What do you guys think? Comment!

well hope you enjoy see you guys soon!!
-summerhillz